Community post

Discussion

No PMS symptoms...could I be pregnant?

So last month before my period I wrote down all my symptoms during the two week wait, which included back pain, sore bbs, cramping at various times, funny headache, bloating and skin breakout (1 week before AF). Now AF is only three days away and for the past five days all I have had was substantial increase in cervical fluid, fatigue and increased appetite, but none of my typically PMS symptoms. I have never experience the amount of cervical fluid that I have had the past 5 days ever. I am wondering if this is it...I am holding out another few days before testing. Has anyone noticed a lack of symptoms before finding out they were pregnant?

User Image

11 Replies • 13 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 10 of 11 Replies | Last Page

I was just discussing that with someone on another message board today. We both said the same thing. When we were (successfully) pregnant with our children, we had almost a total LACK of symptoms! My only "symptom" was an increase in the need to urinate, but then, I ALWAYS have that right before my period, so I thought nothing of it. My pastor's wife noticed how many times I got up to "go" during the service, and asked if I might be pregnant. I said "I don't know..i COULD be." She said "I think you should take a test." I wasn't going to until my period was late (this was three days early), but I went ahead and tested the next morning and...PREGNANT! Our daughter just turned four this month.

13 years ago

The same thing is going on with me this cycle. I don't have ANY PMS symptoms whatsoever. My typical symptoms are sore boobs and chocolate cravings and I do not have any of those.

13 years ago

Thanks ladies...I am scheduled for a gyno visit tomorrow that I scheduled two weeks ago after testing twice a day with OPKs for 9 days and never getting a positive. I didn't think I ovulated so I wanted to get checked out by my doc (been ttc since Oct 10). I am imagining I will find out tomorrow if I am. Good luck engineerchica98.... hopefully the lack of symptoms is a good sign :)

User Image

13 years ago • Post starter

Same here. It was actually the LACK of my PMS signals that made me start checking when I should have the period (were not really keeping mental note of it as we were not actively trying to conceive...) And the fact that increased fluid, almost like prior ovulation, made me check.... I found that I should have had started my period already....and now I am 11 dpo....with distinct spotting (more like a 1/5 of a normal period) for 4 days... Nausea, dizzy and dreams that told I WOULD bleed but that it would not be a lost pregnancy... I'm just taking each day as it comes hoping that the dream will be as it came....that I will have this mature to a twin birth! :-)
Fingers crossed for all of us....

13 years ago

Keep us posted Melissa and Frihet28!

User Image User Image TO ALL! Shelley (40) ~ SO (35) ~ TTC #1

13 years ago

So I am not pregnant, but here is what's strange. I went to the doctor yesterday to discuss some of my concerns about not getting a pos OPK this month and I also had lower back pain for 12 days from (CD 14-CD 26)...thought possibly ovarian cycst. Then the lack of PMS symptoms and increased CM...thought maybe I got pregnant this past cycle despite not getting a pos OPK. She did an exam and said she didn't feel any cycsts and said the increased CM I was getting did not appear to be an infection. So long story short she said it doesn't appear I am ovulating every month and she wants to run bloodwork then start me on Clomid. So now I am CD35 and thinking the increased CM must just be pre-menstrual (where are all my other PMS symptoms and why this new one???) and I will getting my period today. Well I get home from the doctor yeseterday evening, went to the bathroom and noticed EWCM....did a OPK and it was positive. So instead of getting my period on CD 35 I am ovulating??? So I plan to call the doctor on Monday to give her an update...my husband and I did bd last night....but if I am ovulating today that means I will have a 49 day cycle (longer than usual) so now I am concerned about the egg quality being it is such a long cycle. So another tww ahead... I feel kinda blessed for getting another chance this month but yet very confused about what is going on with my cycle?????

User Image

Melissa - I keep hearing about the egg quality thing, and someone posted a good point. They said that it wasn't like the egg had been floating around all this time, it just took it longer to get out. So, that kind of made sense to me.

I'm so excited you got a +OPK finally!! Good luck!!!

User Image User Image TO ALL! Shelley (40) ~ SO (35) ~ TTC #1

13 years ago

Thank you Shelley71 that makes me feel better and I kinda thought that myself. :)

User Image

So im confused..im due to start af tomorrow my normal pms symptoms are sore breast mood swings and chocolate cravings as of right now i have none of these. On 6dpo i had mild cramping and sense then ive been bloated and gassy sorry tmi. Can anyone help me?

11 years ago

Im pregnant now, like 5 weeks and the only thing I noticed was sore boobs and a lil sea sick feeling. i wouldnt of thought i was pregnant if i didnt test.

11 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo