Community post

Discussion

Starting clomid, anyone with us? Can we get a hell ya!Part11

View Full Post

Welcome to part 11 of our discussion group! Our forum is for anyone using Clomid or Femara for treatment. We are all super friendly ladies, so please come and share your story with us!

For anyone who wants to catch up, here is part 10.

http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/forum/post.php?p=1&postid=21079

TTC #2 naturally after infertility treatment for #1 User Image

347 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by likes)

61 - 70 of 347 Replies | Last Page

Oooh, for you, Darian!!! I hope this is it!!! And YES we want pictures!

Lilith, I've had cycles with very tender and painful abdomen a few days before O. I agree with Laura. I think it's because your follicles are maturing and making your abdomen swell. Here's to hoping you O soon!

I had blood drawn this morning for hcg count. We'll see what the results say! I'm pretty sure I know, but I'm still hoping.

11 years ago • Post starter

I'm praying for all of our waits to be over and all of us prego and then we could be postin g belly growth shots!

11 years ago

User ImageOk girls!!! I just peed again holding for a long time!! Here's a pic def way darker than fmu and smu still very very light you might not be able to see it! Ugh I want this to be it!

11 years ago

This picture doesn't do it justice it's really there!!

11 years ago

You ladies were right on! Positive OPK this afternoon....officially the earliest positive I've ever gotten. Worst cramps ever, but hopefully this will be a good little eggy!

11 years ago

I can see it Darian! I'm excited to see it tomorrow!!

11 years ago

Yay Lilith, go catch that eggie!

11 years ago

Hiya Ladies! :)
I hope you dont mind me joining??
I have been on clomid for 4 cycles now, but have had a break since january 2013 as i had a hsg test on 20th march and discovered i have one blocked tube && i have pcos.
Im on clomid cd 2-5 100mg & glucophage (metformin)
I am out for this month but im restarting it next month along with a fresh mind :):)
<3
Bbaby Fust To All

Me 21 Df 23 Diagnosed PCOS 2012 & I Was Born With Gastroschisis & This Has Affected My Tubes Through Scar Tissue. TTC 2Years Misscarried in Dec 2010 At 15 Weeks :( Fertlity Clinic August 2012 Started - 100mg Clomid CD 2 - 5 Glucophege 500mg a day HSG TEST - 20th March 2013 Confirmed Right Blocked Tube & Very Bad Scarring, Left Tube Open But Squished Slightly. Break From Treatments Since January 2013 Continuing Clomid In April 2013 Hoping For a This Year :) && To All Of You User Image

11 years ago

Hiya Ladies! :)
I hope you dont mind me joining??
I have been on clomid for 4 cycles now, but have had a break since january 2013 as i had a hsg test on 20th march and discovered i have one blocked tube && i have pcos.
Im on clomid cd 2-5 100mg & glucophage (metformin)
I am out for this month but im restarting it next month along with a fresh mind :):)
<3
Bbaby Fust To All

Me 21 Df 23 Diagnosed PCOS 2012 & I Was Born With Gastroschisis & This Has Affected My Tubes Through Scar Tissue. TTC 2Years Misscarried in Dec 2010 At 15 Weeks :( Fertlity Clinic August 2012 Started - 100mg Clomid CD 2 - 5 Glucophege 500mg a day HSG TEST - 20th March 2013 Confirmed Right Blocked Tube & Very Bad Scarring, Left Tube Open But Squished Slightly. Break From Treatments Since January 2013 Continuing Clomid In April 2013 Hoping For a This Year :) && To All Of You User Image

11 years ago

My doctor's office just called and my blood test was negative . DH and I don't know what we plan to do next month. Sorry, but I need to take a break for a while so good luck to everyone in the next little while <3

11 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo