Community post

Discussion

Starting clomid, anyone with us? Can we get a hell ya!Part11

View Full Post

Welcome to part 11 of our discussion group! Our forum is for anyone using Clomid or Femara for treatment. We are all super friendly ladies, so please come and share your story with us!

For anyone who wants to catch up, here is part 10.

http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/forum/post.php?p=1&postid=21079

TTC #2 naturally after infertility treatment for #1 User Image

347 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by likes)

281 - 290 of 347 Replies | Last Page

Hey girls sorry I feel asleep as soon as I got home... Here is this mornings frer you can barely see it but its there! 14 days past trigger... I'm thinking its still trigger:(

User Image

11 years ago

Another one....

User Image

11 years ago

Darian- looks positive!

Hi ladies. Sorry I've been mia. Hope all of u are very well. Afm, i had my pre clomid u/s and everything is great! Start clomid next week! Nervous, excited, but READY!!!

11 years ago

Is that different angles of the same test, or two tests taken at different times?

I can see it in the first one, but not really in the second one. I was hoping you'd have a darker line by now so you'd know for sure.

*hugs*

Melissa-37, lost rt tube DH-36, MFI - low morph DD-7, conceived naturally after 26 cycles --- TTC#2 since 2006 IUI's in April, May, December 2011 - ALL BFN IUI#4-100mg clomid - Feb/12 BFP Ectopic pg ended March 2/12 IUI#5-100mg clomid - May/12 BFN IUI#6-100mg clomid - June/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#7-100mg clomid - Sept/12 BFN IUI#8-100mg clomid - Oct/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#9- 5mg femara - Jan/13 BFN IUI#10-100mg clomid - Mar/13 BFN Counting down to our IVF in September! But wait...SURPRISE!! Aug/13- Natural, miracle for the second time while waiting for a treatment cycle to begin.

11 years ago

Shoot, Darian, I was also thinking you'd have a gorgeous line! I see a sort of positive on the first, but I agree with Melissa that I don't see a line in the second. Is it the same test? Are you going to have blood drawn to check soon?

proudmom, good luck with the Clomid!!! Do you know what cycle days you'll be taking it?

TTC #2 naturally after infertility treatment for #1 User Image

11 years ago • Post starter

Yes both same test different light:( I'm thinking still the trigger!!

11 years ago

Missed saying Welcome to Jannet.

Good Luck!

Melissa-37, lost rt tube DH-36, MFI - low morph DD-7, conceived naturally after 26 cycles --- TTC#2 since 2006 IUI's in April, May, December 2011 - ALL BFN IUI#4-100mg clomid - Feb/12 BFP Ectopic pg ended March 2/12 IUI#5-100mg clomid - May/12 BFN IUI#6-100mg clomid - June/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#7-100mg clomid - Sept/12 BFN IUI#8-100mg clomid - Oct/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#9- 5mg femara - Jan/13 BFN IUI#10-100mg clomid - Mar/13 BFN Counting down to our IVF in September! But wait...SURPRISE!! Aug/13- Natural, miracle for the second time while waiting for a treatment cycle to begin.

11 years ago

Darian, hopefully you can test again later today with a concentrated sample and it'll be more noticeable. GL!

11 years ago

Wow! Lots o action on here today ladies!!! Hope u r all doing well!!
I had my baseline US this am and they just called with my "results and schedule" for this cycle. There will be no real schedule as I have to go back on the bc,... Again! Right side clear, left side 2nice sized cysts. We cannot catch a break! Next appt on May 14 th to discuss next step. I am so tired of this disappointment ladies,.... Unfortunatly, it is out of our hands ya know? I will still be cheering u ladies on from the sideline! Good luck!!!!!

11 years ago

Oh Mrs M. That is awful! Have you considered switching to injectables to see if that will stop the cysts?

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo