Community post

Discussion

Starting clomid, anyone with us? Can we get a hell ya!Part11

View Full Post

Welcome to part 11 of our discussion group! Our forum is for anyone using Clomid or Femara for treatment. We are all super friendly ladies, so please come and share your story with us!

For anyone who wants to catch up, here is part 10.

http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/forum/post.php?p=1&postid=21079

TTC #2 naturally after infertility treatment for #1 User Image

347 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by likes)

221 - 230 of 347 Replies | Last Page

I think I'm out....slight spotting. Last progesterone tonight. We'll see. But I'm not feeling particularly hopeful.

Supposed to test Sunday.

(It's ok. We're headed to Hawaii in about 2.5 weeks. If I'm pregnant, can't go to the Mauna Kea observatory and I really want to do that. And I can drink RUM.)

User Image User Image

11 years ago

darian, I hope you O'ed too! You never know what symptoms mean. They can be completely different from cycle to cycle!

MrsF A Hawaiian vacation, how fun!!! And yes, rum! That is definitely one good thing about seeing that negative this time.

Well, my trigger is gone already! I think there is a tiny faint line, but it's one that I can't really see all the time, so I'm calling it negative. I am 7 DPIUI, 8 days past trigger. I guess that's a normal time to have it fade. I'm just surprised that it's gone, since last time I was still getting positives on 9 DPO. Any idea why it might be gone faster this time? Maybe warmer weather? Because I'm exercising more? Because my body is unpredictable and tries to antagonize me by doing stuff differently every cycle?
User Image

TTC #2 naturally after infertility treatment for #1 User Image

11 years ago • Post starter

Thanks for the feedback ladies...I think I may have a BFP actually. I posted my tests under "unsure" # 120075...Felurian think you even gave me a comment :) I was testing out my pregnyl and it was almost gone, when all of a sudden the line totally darkened. I'm just praying it will stick...period due today, tomorrow, or sunday....I'm always between 26-28 days.....

Good luck all :)

11 years ago

Mrs flasche~ just read your post....praying for you !

11 years ago

I'm going to vent. I had a great day until the financial advisor called from my fertility clinic. Last month I did the monitoring method. Since no pregnancy we agreed to do the same thing. Well I was informed at 4:45 that BCBS of NC has moved away from fertility coverage. WTH! I pay a lot of money each month for that coverage how can they take that away. Plus who gives someone $15 mins to come up with $1000. I'm so mad I can't talk. I have my day 3 ultrasound and labs tomorrow. I hope I have more answers. My husband keeps telling me not to worry. But I'm a hot mess right now. Tears go away!!!!

11 years ago

I'm so sorry gunzzz! *hugs*

11 years ago

i hate $$$

11 years ago

Darian, hang in there.

Allison, you may have metabolized your trigger faster this time if you are exercising.

Gunzzz, that is so awful that your coverage is gone like that. :(

Mrs. Flasche, I always grab on to those silver linings in failed cycles. Have fun in Hawaii.

There are some names I don't recognize, so welcome to you guys! Have I really been gone that long?!!

To everyone I missed, hope all is well. Did I miss anything big?

AFM, still absent AF. CD29 of a normal 26 day cycle. I didn't test today, but I really don't think I'm pg, the last test I did (yesterday?) was completely negative. I think it's more likely that I didn't even ovulate. I'll give it another week, then I'll call and ask for progesterone to get it started. I want to get that hsg so that I can get my IVF on the go. We need to do a mandatory info session from our clinic and that is on May 2nd. Then we have a bunch of blood work to have done too. Hoping to get that all done next week.

That's about all with me.

Luck and hugs to all!

Melissa-37, lost rt tube DH-36, MFI - low morph DD-7, conceived naturally after 26 cycles --- TTC#2 since 2006 IUI's in April, May, December 2011 - ALL BFN IUI#4-100mg clomid - Feb/12 BFP Ectopic pg ended March 2/12 IUI#5-100mg clomid - May/12 BFN IUI#6-100mg clomid - June/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#7-100mg clomid - Sept/12 BFN IUI#8-100mg clomid - Oct/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#9- 5mg femara - Jan/13 BFN IUI#10-100mg clomid - Mar/13 BFN Counting down to our IVF in September! But wait...SURPRISE!! Aug/13- Natural, miracle for the second time while waiting for a treatment cycle to begin.

11 years ago

Yep, I am definitely out. It'll be interesting to see what they have planned for me this cycle. I don't leave until CD17...if all goes well, maybe we'll bring back a special little pineapple.

This was the last cycle my RE wanted to do just femara and a trigger. Let's see what he's got up his sleeve for me now....

All in all. I'm ok with AF coming this time. I just started a new job on Monday....and I found out that maternity leave is only an option when you've been there for 12 months. (Whoops...not really something you can ask about in your interview.)

User Image User Image

11 years ago

Good Luck to everyone starting a new cycle...one of us has to get some good news soon!

Gunzzz...I am so sorry for your stress and I completely feel your pain. Our insurance doesn't offer any coverage for diagnosis or treatment of fertility issues, so we are also paying for everything out of pocket. This has been an expensive few months. We have had to make some tough decisions as to what we are able/willing to pay for and how long we are able to continue seeking treatment, which just makes things more stressful.

AFM, CD 11 and doing our part while waiting to ovulate...seems like we do a lot of waiting, waiting for a new cycle, waiting to ovulate, waiting to test...we are going to be very patient when this is all over!

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo