Community post

Discussion

Starting clomid, anyone with us? Can we get a hell ya!Part11

View Full Post

Welcome to part 11 of our discussion group! Our forum is for anyone using Clomid or Femara for treatment. We are all super friendly ladies, so please come and share your story with us!

For anyone who wants to catch up, here is part 10.

http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/forum/post.php?p=1&postid=21079

TTC #2 naturally after infertility treatment for #1 User Image

347 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by likes)

191 - 200 of 347 Replies | Last Page

Thanks felurian!! Your secret is safe w me! It's been about 3 hours and cramps are finally calming down.... I'm miserable ugh I ckd my cerix and it's high soft but I could barely touch it bc it was so so sensitive!!!!!!???

11 years ago

Oh man, it was your cervix that was the cause of the pain?? Ouch! :( Sorry I misunderstood before. Haha I told my secret for no reason!! Yeah, I hope it goes away soon! I'm glad the cramps are stopping.

11 years ago • Post starter

Good morning ladies!! I hipe that u all had a beautiful weekend!! I golfed in my very first 18 hole scramble with my DH on Sat and had a nice and relaxing time!!
I am currently 5-6dpi and feeling fabulous!! How is everyone else doing??

11 years ago

Well I tested today. Big fat negative. I called my doctor and was to to call on cycle day 1. I guess I'll begin another month of TTC!!!!

A little down!

11 years ago

Shoot, gunzz! So sorry!

Geez, ladies, what is with all this bad news all the time? We haven't had great news in so long! We really need some soon! Someone has to get a BFP soon!

11 years ago • Post starter

I know. I hate bad news! I had the Nora virus last month and now a really bad upper respiratory infection/ sinus infection. My body needs to be healed. I feel that's my problem! Praying for a healthy cycle!

11 years ago

No kidding...I hope you feel better soon, gunzzz.

User Image User Image

11 years ago

It's just really frustrating bc my doctors can't find one thing wrong with me or my DH. Stinks! We are one of those undiagnosed couples. Makes me mad. We want this more than anything!

11 years ago

Thinking about you gunzz:(

11 years ago

Sorry Gunzzz....so frustrating when there is no explanation for why it just doesn't happen.

We got a hint of good news yesterday. DH's SA results were mostly positive: Good Count, but slightly low motility and morphology. Both of those were still within the range that my doctor considered "normal".

I am on CD 7 and took my last Clomid pill before bed last night...I was pleasantly surprised at how many fewer side effects I had this time taking them at night. Still a few hot flashes, but not so many "crazy lady" moments.

Hope everyone is doing well!

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo