Community post

Discussion

TWW is making me insane ... 9dpo

My situation may be a bit different in that this is attempt #2. I conceived and gave birth to a beautiful baby boy in December 2011. I breastfed and was on domperidone for most of last year, 2012. During this time I did not get AF (this is a side effect of this medication).

When my husband and I decided that we wanted another one I stopped the medication as my son was 13 months so I was okay with discontinuation of pumping - January 20 2013 ... I started acupuncture, fertilade, folic acid, multi vitamins, ovaboost, fertile cm, massage therapy (for relaxation) ... all of the same things I did for #1.

My last AF was February 21st 2011- the cycle that I conceived my son!! This time I had absolutely no idea where my cycle was so I began using OPK's twice daily at the beginning of February. I went to the dr.'s and had a blood test done so that he could see where I was in my cycle (FSH) and it said mid-cycle ... so I knew that it was just a matter of time before I o'd! February 15th around 2pm I got my positive opk's... called my hubby and told him "no stops on the way home from work, were making babies" lol

We BD on the 15, 16, 17.

I have had pregnancy symptoms (bloating, extreme fatigue, headache, increased thirst, everything smells and tastes "off", feeling like AF is coming ANY minute ... All of the symptoms that I had last time. The heightened smell and everything tasting "off" was so strong that I have convinced myself that it couldnt be possible for me to not be pregnant! ...

So we are now waiting ...

I know that some may read this and think - seriously, it's only been a few weeks and there are so many people that are on here trying for years - I do no disregard those individuals and am only trying to express my feelings and emotions - Whether or not I am pregnant, I leave that to God, and realize 100% that with my son and husband (and dog heehee) that I already have the most amazing life I could be living!!

For the past few days I have convinced myself I am pregnant only to be disappointed with BFN hpt's ... I realize I am eager to poas but with number 1 I was getting BFP on cycle day 24! ... so I thought that I would get something today - cycle day 24.

I guess I have decided to post because I need a bit of positive energy to remind me that I am blessed in many other ways, and if this is meant to be, it will be - just hard to not feel down when you get BFN =( I'm actually rather emotional about this whole thing ... If I sat here alone I could convince myself that this could be another sign of pregnancy haha! .... perhaps talking about things with other people will help me keep my head straight during the next few days

Am I the only one or is this tww the longest weeks of your entire life!!

href="http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com">egnant-1363496400z7z1364274000z1.png" border="0">

3 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 3 of 3 Replies

hello, you NOT alone!!!! there are many of us going NUTS as well...lol..

I like you THINK I o'd early and BD 15,16, & 18 but by 18 I was cramping, heart burn, gassy, etc. I think I am loosing my mind but these symptoms seem so real.

Like you I feel a little undeserving because this is my first cycle after my tubal reversal and I thought it would take at least 6 months.

Maybe I just want it sooooooo badly that my mind is playing tricks on my body.

11 years ago

I feeling the same way ! i'm so scared right now thinking like damn maybe i'm not pregnant this time but, this would be my 3 kid so, I hope that my iui worked but, only time will tell I am on my week two TWW! so, I hope things work out for us all !

11 years ago

Good Morning piscesgirl229, & babybundle13. Thanks for sharing my pain ... Perhaps I am just testing too early? ... Like I said, my cycle is all screwed up and the only thing I know is that I did indeed ovulate ... so perhaps my body may just take a little longer than I did in my previous conception/pregnancy. Either way, I've done my sulking and I am most definitely here to cheer you both on in hopes of a super duper BFP!! I just love babies and to be blessed with one is more than a lot of people could ever have the opportunity to live. I am blessed and I will remember that ... but i'm gonna keep trying and hope that I can one day experience the joy of that BFP ... again!!

href="http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com">egnant-1363496400z7z1364274000z1.png" border="0">

11 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo