Community post

Discussion

BYOB: Bring on the BFPs!!

View Full Post

Hi all!

I have been on this site for what feels like forever (2yrs+) The BYOB threads have always been a great place for ladies to come for ttc support, answers, suggestions & even venting our frustrations! We used to have a hard time keeping up with all the chatter & made some great friens on here! I would love for it to be that again!

Former BYOB ladies & all newcomers welcome to join us! Cant wait to chat with you all!!

I aill start things off with an intro...

My name is Joy
I am 29 (30 in May) & dh is 30
I'm Canadian
Was married in 2009
I started ttc in April 2010
Got my 1st bfp in August 2010 & m/c'd naturally at 8 weeks
Got my 2nd bfp in late June 2011 & had a missed m/c at 11 weeks (baby died at 8)
Many complications followed - including a nearly 3 week hospital stay
Got my 3rd bfp on March 21st 2012 - finally success!Delivered my beautiful baby boy on Dec 4th
I am currently breastfeeding, & waiting for my cycle to return
I would like my kids to be about 2yrs apart & if thing take as long as last time we will need to get back to ttc soon! lol

Cant wait to chat with you all!
xx Joy

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

301 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

161 - 170 of 301 Replies | Last Page

Elle- no AF?! I'm still hoping you are pregnant! Pregnancy tests are actually more likely to give a false negative than a false positive!

User Image User Image User Image

11 years ago

still nothing :/ I am going to see if my 12dpo test will come up on here. There was another faint line but again it was too skinny and grey to be a bfp

11 years ago

test is up! got my name on it lol

11 years ago

never mind :-( 3am and af just arrived

11 years ago

Hi lades!

Elle - Aw I am so sorry sweetie! :( I am totally bummed for you so I can only imagine how crappy you must be feeling! xx

AFM - Still waiting, and still cramping. This is getting tired.

xx Joy

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

11 years ago • Post starter

joy I am really disappointed but hey at least I have four more tries. he I believe this cycle I would be due 2 days after dds birthday.

I cant believe youre still waiting and in pain that sucks

I am off to work now, its a lovely sunny day and I am off to work in a place with no windows :-(

11 years ago

Hi guys. (Should I say ladies? Since there are no "guys" here. Meh.)

Elle- I'm sorry that AF showed up. I hope this this coming cycle is the one for you.

Joy- sorry about all the cramping and precautionary pad wearing. When are you planning on TTC? As soon as your cycles get back in order or do you have a goal in mind?

Aisha- yes it seems like we do have a lot in common! I have had weirdo cycles forever and even when they were normalish length the LP was anywhere from 7-11 days. Which is (as I understand it) ranging from "aw hell naw"-"just barely enough". I guess, on the bright side, we saved money on birth control for child spacing! No need.

AFM- nothing all that interesting. I started taking my regimen of vitimans that I was on last time I TTC. I have some hope that they might help my LP get a little longer. We'll see.

In OT news: last summer we moved across the country and it has been a rough adjustment for me. I really don't see where we are now as "home". I am trying to get out more and meet people, but it isn't clicking yet. I hope that it does eventually, because it's likely that we will be here a long time.

11 years ago

hi ladies!

OriganizedChaos - LoL, "guys" is fine! I am not sure when we will start actively ttc... My last 2 bfps we used preseed, charted, used opks, and epo from af-o. Dont think I can take the epo while breastfeeding tho, so might not be able to do that for a while.... I assume the preseed is ok. I wanna try to start charting bbt (if possible) this coming cycle, might check cervix, and maybe use opks as well. Dont think I'll add the preseed until August or so... then if we still havent gotten a bfp by ds's 1st bday (around which I plan to stop bfing) I will start the epo. :)
Sorry to hear you're still having trouble adjusting to the new place. Hope things start to "click" soon!

Elle - Keeping my fingers crossed that your next cycle will be a lucky one! I can't wait to see you get your bfp!! xx Sucks its a nice day out and your stuck working inside with no windows :(

AFM - Having a lazy day with my family... watching movies all day and just relaxing :) Only crappy thing is it's finally nice outside so we really should be going out for a walk or something! lol!

xx Joy

11 years ago • Post starter

well just taken my first Clomid pill and folic acid of Clomid cycle 9. . . the plan for this month is~ 50mg Clomid days 2-6, Folic acid, Sanatogen pre natal vitamins, clearblue digtal opks and sex on every day I have ovary pain. and for two days after!

I hope youre all well and ready for the month ahead :-)

11 years ago

Hey y'all!

Joy- Still no af?

Elle- Uggh! I'm so sorry the witch came and that you have to do another clomid cycle with migraines and everything! Hopefully this cycle will be the one! What dose of clomid are you taking and what cycle days?

Victoria- I'm sorry you are still having trouble adjusting. I know that can be hard. It's especially hard to get out and meet new people when you have a little baby. Are you a stay at home mom or do you work? I hope your lp will be longer! I've never had lp problems... just the super long cycles.

AFM- So I may or may not be having af again. If I am it started Friday night which would make my cycle about 29-30 days (if that spotting day last month was af) which would be really great for me! But the reason why I'm not sure is this (warning this may be tmi for some lol). Friday night dh and I BDed. After we were done I got up to shower and some blood ran out into the shower along with dh's little swimmers (such a ttc no no I know but I was pretty certain I wasn't fertile at that time). Saturday and today I really didn't bleed but I noticed the cm on my pantyliners was ever so slightly pink tinted and my skin broke out this weekend. Other than the acne I had no af symptoms and like last month the bleeding was minimal. However, both this month and last month the bleeding followed having something in my vagina. Last month the bleeding came after I had used yeast medicine with a dispenser (but that has never made me bleed before and I didn't even have a yeast infection, I was just using it prophylatically because I was taking antibiotics) and then friday night when we BDed we had used a toy called WeVibe. We've used that toy several times before without bleeding, but we hadn't used it in a long time (why I don't know because it is awesome and I highly recommend it... feel free to ask me about it if you are curious... its a toy made for couples to use while making love). Anyway, I always had pretty heavy periods before so now to have only one to two days of only light bleeding makes me unsure if this is really af or if my vagina is just bleeding from having foreign objects in it... But if I bleed again in a month I will say it is indeed af!

Sorry if that was tmi... I'm just really unsure about this bleeding. Any thoughts?

User Image User Image User Image

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo