Community post

Discussion

BYOB: Bring on the BFPs!!

View Full Post

Hi all!

I have been on this site for what feels like forever (2yrs+) The BYOB threads have always been a great place for ladies to come for ttc support, answers, suggestions & even venting our frustrations! We used to have a hard time keeping up with all the chatter & made some great friens on here! I would love for it to be that again!

Former BYOB ladies & all newcomers welcome to join us! Cant wait to chat with you all!!

I aill start things off with an intro...

My name is Joy
I am 29 (30 in May) & dh is 30
I'm Canadian
Was married in 2009
I started ttc in April 2010
Got my 1st bfp in August 2010 & m/c'd naturally at 8 weeks
Got my 2nd bfp in late June 2011 & had a missed m/c at 11 weeks (baby died at 8)
Many complications followed - including a nearly 3 week hospital stay
Got my 3rd bfp on March 21st 2012 - finally success!Delivered my beautiful baby boy on Dec 4th
I am currently breastfeeding, & waiting for my cycle to return
I would like my kids to be about 2yrs apart & if thing take as long as last time we will need to get back to ttc soon! lol

Cant wait to chat with you all!
xx Joy

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

301 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

101 - 110 of 301 Replies | Last Page

Hey ladies! Wow there's been some action on here in the last 24 hours and I missed it all lol

I have never tried Sushi, never even thought about it has not tickled my fancy but you guys speak so highly of it I mighty just give it a go ...

I always get migraines they're just worse on Clomid lol I get one before OV, one after and one with AF I think it's hormonal.

Eeek 5 weeks til the arrival of Twins exciting times are you having a section?

Joy I hope your cycles regulate soon for you ot's always disappointing when you have a llong cycle and BFN even when you're NTNP

AFM cd16 clomid cycle 8 and my Ovaries are fricking killing me and heve been for days. I have the startings of EWCM and a high cervix but my digital OPKs are so far. My DH has flu as well so this cycle I have to be extra nice to him in the hope of at the right time haha

11 years ago

Hi ladies!

Elle - LoL that you have to be extra nice to dh to get bd! Haha!! Good luck!

Emma - How did the dr apt go? So exciting that your twins will be here soon!! :D

Aisha - I have that same concern about chartting bbt...donno if it is worth while or not since Logan wakes me to eat fairly frequently... it's not regular either, some nights he wakes more than others. Plus I donno that I really wanna set an alarm and wake myself when I could potentially be sleeping! Haha!! We'll see... maybe I'll end up getting some opks from the dollar store instead. Not sure. Let me know how it goes if you decide to do it!

AFM - Logan has his 4 month check up & shots tomorrow :( Poor guy! I am thinking it's gonna be a anuggly, Logan gets whatever he wants kind of day. lol

xx Joy

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

11 years ago • Post starter

finally got my positive opk on day 17! about time I think my ovaries are going to explode lol

Joy - ah vaccination time it sucks that it makes the babies cry! I got my mam to take my dd for her very first ones. Whenever she got an injection or anything and cried it made me cry ha ha

11 years ago

hi all

hope everyone is well ?

clomid .... good news for the positive opk.....fingers crossed

joy ... the doctors ...well what a day she sent me to the hospital as my ankles were swollen and I had protein in my urine , I was there 6 hours , did have a great check up for me and the babies , it wasn't pre-eclampsia thankfully
just gotta take it easy and put my feet up .
hope your little one got on ok with his injections ?

well gonna go put my feet up for a bit

Emma

1 son 17 years old , and expecting B/G twins atm that are due next month : )

11 years ago

Elle- yay for the positive opk! Get going!

Joy- uggg I hate shot days. Zain has his on Friday. I'm dreading it

Emma- I'm so glad you don't have pre-eclampsia! Take it easy!

AFM- I decided against bbt charting since I don't think it would be accurate and since I'm only ntnp right now since I don't even know if I'm fertile. So I decided to just check cervical position instead. I checked it last night and it felt high and open (and if I did have AF and if my cycles are normal theni should O in the next few days. But this is the first time I've checked my cervix since giving birth so I'm not really sure if its open for O or because of childbirth. But it was definitely high. We shall see ..

I think if I figure out that I am fertile I may actually prevent for a few more months before going ntnp. Just because if all goes according to plan we will be moving at this time next year. I'd rather move while still pregnant (that way I can just boss everyone else around lol) or not pregnant yet than have to move while taking care of a newborn and a toddler. Plus ideally I want a higher age gap. We shall see...

User Image User Image User Image

11 years ago

well Michael is 3 months old today. And im a little worried as last month i had a 28 day cycle and this month im on day 31. not sure whats going on but the only syptom i have is indigistion (sp) and tired all the time. but that could be because i started working 2 weeks ago and im working a night shift.

if af doesnt show up by this weekend i think i will test

11 years ago

guys I am so annoyed right now. its 00.29 and I am awake listening to my husband snore. Got my positive opk yesterday and havent had sex! My dh is resisting my advances totally and I think I have missed the window now.

I don't know why but we havent had sex in a week before that it was every other day. Its like my husband is avoiding my fertile period on suppose!

I don't know if he is, it feels like it though.

next month I am not doing my clomid, I can do with out the side effects especially when dh cant even be bothered to have sex!

11 years ago

Hi ladies!

Elle - aw sweetie I am really sorry to hear dh seems to be avoiding bding around yout frtile period :( Hopefully it's not intentional. Have you tried talking to him and telling him how you're feeling? I know it can be difficult, but if he isnt on board with ttc right now he really needs to tell you, especially when your on clomid as you will probably only be able to do it for so many cycles. :( Dont know that you have missed you window entirely yet maybe you can still get in a good bd? Good luck!!

Bahoward - Glad Michael is doing well! Amaing how the time flies doesnt it? Let us know if af shows!

Aisha - Aw good luck with Zain on Friday! I dont envy you at all! Logan's apt today was hard (for me anyway!) Good call on checking cervix, I totally forgot about that option! Think I might do that this cycle too. (If af ever shows!)

Emma - Yikes! Glad to hear you and the babies are both doing well though! Enjoy your bed rest and get lots of sleep while you can! Those wonderful little bundles of joy will be here soon!! :D

AFM - Logan's apt went really well today! Doc says he is perfect (I already knew that tho! hehe) He took his shots like a trooper, but screamed bloody murder after the 2nd one. I scooped him up right away and snuggled him and fed him shortly after thought and all was good. Then we took him out to the mall (one of his fav places to go) to walk around for a bit and brought him home for a snuggle. Good day.... he has been getting whatever he wants today tho! lol!

As for my cycle... cd36 and no af so far. I am getting impatient! lol! I know I am not pg as it would have shown up on my last test. My 1st cycle after my 1st m/c was 36 days so not surprised the first one after having a baby is long. Also wondering if maybe my breastfeeding is causing longer cycles too... who knows.

Anyway, off to watch tv and snuggle my little boy :) Hope everyone is doing great!

xx Joy

11 years ago • Post starter

we had sex this morning, initiated by by dh! yay but not sure if I have missed the egg. my ovaries are still sore so I am hoping the egg is yet to pop.

Joy - I hope af shows soon! Glad to hear Logan took his shots well

How is everyone doing?

11 years ago

still no af hoping she shows soon im not really ready for another one at the moment ive even been taking my birth control pill like im supposed to

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo