Community post

Discussion

February IUI cycle

View Full Post

I am looking for ladies who are looking to have a IUI done or have done one before. Monday 2/18/13 I had my first IUI performed and I really am trying to stay calm and positive 1dpiui

[url=http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com]User Image March 29,2012 April 29,2012 May

22 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

21 - 22 of 22 Replies

Sorry for the late reply ladies, I am thrilled for us all, I am out of town so I wasn't on as much.
@topowifey online at early pregnancy test.com is where I get my cheapies from.

I am on cd12 I got my first smiley on opk yesterday which is 5 days earlier than Normal because I nor,ally ovulate cd15 or cd17

[url=http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com]User Image March 29,2012 April 29,2012 May

11 years ago • Post starter

i ladies here is a lil update on me this week i am emotional and had the worst attutide ever i had the two iui back to back thurs and fri my dh i didnt like his sperm count it was so depressing but i know it only takes one so lets see all the vitaims i shoved down his throat didnt work i did bd yesterday evening after iui in hopes something kicks in had alot of bloating yesterday and constipated. now i am offically on the 2 week wait. but i am not going to symptom check and i am not going to get my hopes up dh said yesterday that he feels something diffrent like it worked i am being so sceptical i cant even see it. this is the secnt iui first one last month failed. doc told me yesterday i said u thnk right overy could be blocked how do we know left is not damage he said we dnt but as long as we get a postive test rather it sticks or not at least we know it works im like wtf that makes me feel ahole lot better i went as far as asking my doc about selling my eggs to help with ivf becuase i am so almost over it on another note i was so jay yesterday with this lady there she pulled out her card and and paid her ivf all at once just like charge it i was like wtf.. werid idk but at the fertality clinic i just star at ppl wondering if they are in a worst boat then me or what they are going through i want to talk to them but i wizz out. .

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo