Posts by Mrstruth

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 1 - 10

Discussion

February IUI cycle

I am looking for ladies who are looking to have a IUI done or have done one before. Monday 2/18/13 I had my fi ...

22 Replies      

Latest 11 years ago

Journal

IUI cycle

On cd 2 1/7/2013 a month from a year to the date of my surgery I start my meds for IUI

0 Comments      

Latest 11 years ago

Advertisement

Discussion

Week of 5/21/2012 testing

I will be testing 5/27/12 and the excitement is overwhelming, any ladies that will be testing next week feel f ...

29 Replies      

Latest 11 years ago

Discussion

Today 5/15/12 is the start of my TWW any ladies want to join

Well today is my O day and I believe I O yesterday. My were very sore from cd13 night until today cd15 morning ...

14 Replies      

Latest 11 years ago

Discussion

Next week testers are you ready!!!!!

I will be testing next friday. Ladies that are testing next week are ypu read?!?!?!

12 Replies      

Latest 11 years ago

Question

Could I have ovulated???

I have problems with the bbt, my temp in the morning are being thrown off because I sleep under the fan with t ...

2 Answers      

Latest 11 years ago

Advertisement

Journal

April 6dpo

Well today I am 6dpo based on opk timing, my cm. My bbt is off because I wasn't discipline enough to take it c ...

2 Comments      

Latest 11 years ago

Question

HELP ABOUT OVUlATION

I BD cd14 am I ovulate today could I be out for this month

4 Answers      

Latest 11 years ago

Journal

April 29

I took a FRER6 days and it was negative I am on the wait for AF now. Actually I am not as sad as I thought I ...

0 Comments      

Latest 11 years ago

Journal

April 19th

Sorry for the missing updates, I had been under the weather. Well I found out that I dont OV on the 22. Due to ...

0 Comments      

Latest 11 years ago