Community post

Question

Could I have ovulated???

I have problems with the bbt, my temp in the morning are being thrown off because I sleep under the fan with the AC.
My breast were very, I mean very sore and tender from the night of CD13 until early this morning it went a way. My nipple were very sore and tender, and my breast had sharp pains and were sore. Cd8 I had the ewcm and then it went to creamy. But cd13 ewcm again and then it was wet/watery with ewcm creamy 14 with sharp twinges on my left side. My cervix cd13 was high soft and open and for cd14 as well but now it's medium,soft and open

[url=http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com]User Image March 29,2012 April 29,2012 May

2 Answers • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Answers

I sleep with a ceiling fan, a floor fan and the A/C. Even with that I have been able to see a pattern with this cycle (last cycle was from my m/c so temps were all over the place). I would just continue to track your temps, and see what happens. As for the symptoms it is so hard to say what they mean, because A/F symptoms and pg symptoms are so alike. Since you are at cd14 I would test and see if you get a bfp. But don't lose hope if you don't. Some women don't get a bfp until much later. Feel free to look at my charts. Good luck to you.

11 years ago

I would use opks if you don't want to temp (I found temping annoying b/c I so often wake up at different times), they will help you figure out ovulation within a day or two. Your symptoms sound good for ovulation. Good luck!

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo