Community post

Journal

April 19th

Sorry for the missing updates, I had been under the weather. Well I found out that I dont OV on the 22. Due to the sharp pains on my left and right side I poas and found out I was indeed fertile and getting to OV within 24-36 hours. This was on the Monday 4/16/12 at 7pm so we BD The 12th the 15th just because something in my spirit told me to BD on the 15 to start off my OV week even tho it was due on the 22. So hopefully the 15th drop is a winner as well. We BD everyday until today. And the Mr says he is loving this trying so I should be ready today . Far as symptom I have a lil sharpness every now and then down there. The last two days I was fatigue and had a headache. So the MR and told me to get my rest before the BDing . According to my chart which I will also share again. I OV yesterday so I will say this is 1dpo for me. Thanks for following

[url=http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com]User Image March 29,2012 April 29,2012 May

0 Comments • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo