Community post

Journal

April 6dpo

Well today I am 6dpo based on opk timing, my cm. My bbt is off because I wasn't discipline enough to take it correctly this month. But around OV my tempts were correct. Around 96.8-97.0 afterwards shooting to 97.4-98.1. That's a .4 jump indicating I indeed OV 2 days after my first positive. Also exactly 14 days after the start of my cycle. Well I took a PT and it was a BFN. I think it's too soon and it also wasn't the frer 6 days it was just the early that can tell two days before a missed period. I also ordered Early pregnancy test strips from earlypregnancytest.com. That are sensitive to hcg..

Well hopefully it was just to early but a part of me feel like I am out this cycle. I have confessed and turned my body over to the lord and praying over me and my husband before BD. After this month no more planning we will just allow love to take over. I have been nauseated, for a few days there were dizzy spells, bloating, my appetite is starting to increase and frequent Urination. Well just a follow up. Keeping my prayers going up

[url=http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com]User Image March 29,2012 April 29,2012 May

2 Comments • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Comments

Your making a comment about pre O temps and Post O temps has helped me notice a trend in my charts. Thanks

12 years ago

You are welcome! I am still learning myself

[url=http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com]User Image March 29,2012 April 29,2012 May

12 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo