Community post

Discussion

February IUI cycle

View Full Post

I am looking for ladies who are looking to have a IUI done or have done one before. Monday 2/18/13 I had my first IUI performed and I really am trying to stay calm and positive 1dpiui

[url=http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com]User Image March 29,2012 April 29,2012 May

22 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

11 - 20 of 22 Replies | Last Page

hi laides finally this post has some action @ Mrstruth internet cheapies where do u get that from the internet but what site sounds good even though i stil have my 3 expensive ones lol. well let us know how ur iui goes what where ur symptoms if any where u on medication fill us in.

@sweeneco omg congrats my iui failed last month i am doing another this month but two back to back in hopes something catches and i hope the scar tissue on the right side of my uterus has nothing to do with me not being able to stick i am so frustrated. so u got the faint with this iui congrats tell me more last month ladies i had all the symptoms but i guess it had to be from the hcg shots, the clomid and the repronex injections that they say mimik pregancy symptoms my biggest one was tender breast i always have them before af but they where alot more sore with my dd i had no symptoms but missed period breast no tender till milk came in. i had two hcg shots so i wasnt going to be able to test till 4 days after missed period to make sure it wasnt a false postive.
keep us posted sounds promising sticky vibes fingers crossed hun for both u ladies i am excited for u gives me hope.

11 years ago

@trying4 hi hun almost missed u how r u feeling what r ur symptoms u are welcome to see my sumptoms my chart idk if u can but i had alot of symptoms this month not going by symptoms gonna just go by missing AF. is this ur first iui or secant plz let us know stiky vibes baby dust to u and all u ladies

11 years ago

Hi Ladies!
I actually was napping not too long ago otherwise I would have responded sooner!! Maybe a good sign.
I have felt "full" for the past few days and have a ton of gas. Also on Wednesday which would have been my 7dpo/6dpiui I did have spotting only one time when I wiped. I of course kept going back to the bathroom to see if there was more!

Hope everyone else is doing well "waiting".
This is my 2nd IUI; first one was last April and a fail. Clomid with both.
I did have a spontaneous MC in September, only 5 weeks.

However, very fortunate to have a beautiful 10 year old little girl, and we pray for another little one and have been for about 6 years!

11 years ago

@trying4 sounds promising ummm implantation blee ding sticky vibes did they tell u why ur first iui failed did u or ur doc do anything diffrant this time

11 years ago

No, there was no explanation.
My cycle is regular.
Clomid days 5-9.
Days 12 and 13 ultrasounds.
Day 13 Ovidrel injection.
Day 14 ovulation
Day 15 IUI.

However, I did have a laparoscope done in December and doctor found mild endometriosis.

So, promising.

And you, you said this is back 2 back iui's for you?

11 years ago

Yes I did one iui last month didn't work this month I'm gonna do one iui n then another so two back to back this month in hopes it increases chances even though it takesonly one sperm lol husband sperm was 9 millian not quiet 10mill they like to see oer 10mil after wash so idk why mobility not to good could be better but not bad its not really dh its me I'm the one wit issues my doc said its only 20% the first time 40% the secant let's see my friend first iui pregers another friend pregers 3rd iui so I hope I'm the friend wit secant iui pregers overdile is that to increase follicals like repronex inject I'm day 3 to 7 clomid 100mg n ropronex injections day 4 scip 5 day 6'7'8 injections ultra sound day 11 idk when I trigger

11 years ago

13dpo. Of course you know I tested yesterday, but too early I'm sure and got a negative. Still hoping for a couple more days to go by and see the BFP.

Today I've been anxious, weepy and tired.

How are you ladies doing??

11 years ago

@trying4 fingers crossed hun as for me another ultrasound today to see time i should trigger and iui tomorrow and friday so lets see whats going on i will keep you ladies posted how is everyone doing today everyone has been so quiet latley hope everyone is good me trying not to stress but always the little things seem to make me stress.

11 years ago

GOOD LUCK TO YOU TOPOWIFEY!!!
This is YOUR cycle! Good ol' 3some with the doctor! ;)
I will definately be saying a prayer for you this time around. Please keep me/us posted!!!

As for me, "Count Me Out!" BFN+AF=No Baby.

This was my 2nd IUI. It may not seem like a lot, but it's an emotional roller coaster and there are no guarantees.

I truly hope that anyone of you ladies having your's done is successful. When I would search online, I was desparately looking for good news to keep me going.

Please don't give up. I won't either. I'm just down in the dumps today, and I know it will pass.

11 years ago

trying4 i am so sorry hun i am not to postive this month idk why i am already mentally preparing myself for my operation if this doesnt work to get deep inside and see the problem after that i will only have one iui left that my insurance will cover so this has to be it but i last month was such a heartache inside i did not let anyone see i was dieing that i really thought it worked that this month i am just a big ball of blah i been trying for so long and wasted so much money that i just feel almost drained. i triggered yesterday no cramping or signs of ovulation today so i am a bit bummed about that also but i will let you know how it goes today fingers crossed love

11 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo