Community post

Discussion

anyone else 38 or older ??

View Full Post

since turning 38 last week im feeling very stressed about my age and getting preggers, its beginning to get me down and im feeling my chances are slipping away anyone else feel the same ??

ive been ttc for 14 months.

xxx

1 son 17 years old , and expecting B/G twins atm that are due next month : )

43 Replies • 13 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

41 - 43 of 43 Replies

Hey- My mom is 43 and pregnant :)
(I am 23,and TTC lol)

She had low progesterone, she used progsterone cream to help her sustain her pregnancies during the 1st trimester.

She also got on Prgesterone suppositories right away. If she didn't she wouldmiscarry.

13 years ago

I had my + opk yesterday, so it's on to IUI #2 today!

Melissa-37, lost rt tube DH-36, MFI - low morph DD-7, conceived naturally after 26 cycles --- TTC#2 since 2006 IUI's in April, May, December 2011 - ALL BFN IUI#4-100mg clomid - Feb/12 BFP Ectopic pg ended March 2/12 IUI#5-100mg clomid - May/12 BFN IUI#6-100mg clomid - June/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#7-100mg clomid - Sept/12 BFN IUI#8-100mg clomid - Oct/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#9- 5mg femara - Jan/13 BFN IUI#10-100mg clomid - Mar/13 BFN Counting down to our IVF in September! But wait...SURPRISE!! Aug/13- Natural, miracle for the second time while waiting for a treatment cycle to begin.

13 years ago

My mom got pregnant with my lil sister when she was 40, i was 20 at the time.....there is hope!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

~Butterscotch~ User Image Daisypath Anniversary tickers

13 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo