Community post

Discussion

day 1 of cycle ......anyone else???

hey there anyone else on day 1 of their cycle and wanna go thru the next month with me ???
discuss, obsess or just generally chatter xx

1 son 17 years old , and expecting B/G twins atm that are due next month : )

2 Replies • 13 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Replies

I'm on CD 3 of a 29 day cycle, so pretty close. I just posted out last night looking for some buddies. I'm feeling pretty positive this month. I just got a BBT and will start that tom morn, have preseed when the time is right, and have been taking vitamins for 3 weeks now. I've done well today to not obsess so much, but it helps I'm off work and not with my coteacher who just told me (3 weeks after my mc) she is pregnant. Thats hard, but I know I'm joining in the fun with her soon! Cannnnnnnn't wait!

User Image

13 years ago

hey there,
great to hear from you , will be good to have sumone to go thru this month with.....ive been ttc for 12 months ..taking folic acid and vit b complex since then !!!! im trying not to obsess but its hard...havnt you found that everyone you know is having a baby since you have been ttc??
xx

1 son 17 years old , and expecting B/G twins atm that are due next month : )

13 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo