Community post

Question

does dip in temp mean im out

my temp rose after i ovulated and stayed raised for a few days (this was also the few days the weather was hot ) since then it has dropped but not as low as pre ov, this is my first month charting and i have read many things , can any experienced charters tell me what this means if anything ?? feel free to look at my chart
thanx

1 son 17 years old , and expecting B/G twins atm that are due next month : )

5 Answers • 13 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 5 of 5 Answers

hi there i believe that as long as ur temp stays above ur coverline (where u take the 6days leading up to ov and take the highest temp , mark just above that) then ur ok. Its if ur temp drops below this that usually means af is on its way. how many days past ov are u now?? also i found that it was best not to analyse every single temp alone as its what the whole month looks like that ur wanting ti see, ie patterns etc. i no this is hard to do cos i did this. The month i got my BFP i had a drop but i believe it was implantation drop so thats why i wonder what dpo u currently are. i hope this helps xx

13 years ago

thanks for your reply i am 5dpo .xx

13 years ago • Post starter

oh btw many congrats on your bfp, todays temp went below the coverline , but im not due af for 10 days .. xx

ok well i have heard that u can discount a temp which seems weird or out of place, could be another factor as to why ur temp was lower, so see what ur temp is tomo. It sounds too early for implantation but also too early for af so i would just see how ur next few days go. Thanks hun and goodluck, keep us updated x

13 years ago

will do , thanks i discounted the 2 highest as they were taken the morning after i had had a couple of drinks the night before.will see how it goes...xx

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo