Community post

Discussion

anyone else 38 or older ??

View Full Post

since turning 38 last week im feeling very stressed about my age and getting preggers, its beginning to get me down and im feeling my chances are slipping away anyone else feel the same ??

ive been ttc for 14 months.

xxx

1 son 17 years old , and expecting B/G twins atm that are due next month : )

43 Replies • 13 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

31 - 40 of 43 Replies | Last Page

I'm home in bed with She'll be around for a few days so nofor me this weekend

13 years ago

Good morning ladies;

This room is super quiet! What are you guys up to? I'm just about done with so I will be very busy ing a whole lot till ovulation day! Hoping we all get our s this month!

13 years ago

8pdiui for me, and no real out of the ordinary symptoms. I did have a phantom letdown when I bottle fed my nephew when I had him over the weekend, and still occasionally feel like I'm leaking milk (I've even checked a few times, it felt so real).

I've had the phantom letdown feeling many times over the last 4 years since I stopped BF'ing, but it's always been short lived.

Makes me curious. :)

I started poas too, with full expectation of seeing only one line this early in the game.

Hope everyone is having a good day.

Melissa-37, lost rt tube DH-36, MFI - low morph DD-7, conceived naturally after 26 cycles --- TTC#2 since 2006 IUI's in April, May, December 2011 - ALL BFN IUI#4-100mg clomid - Feb/12 BFP Ectopic pg ended March 2/12 IUI#5-100mg clomid - May/12 BFN IUI#6-100mg clomid - June/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#7-100mg clomid - Sept/12 BFN IUI#8-100mg clomid - Oct/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#9- 5mg femara - Jan/13 BFN IUI#10-100mg clomid - Mar/13 BFN Counting down to our IVF in September! But wait...SURPRISE!! Aug/13- Natural, miracle for the second time while waiting for a treatment cycle to begin.

13 years ago

showed up last night sooooo here we go again!!

to everyone...lets ALL get this cycle and have some Jan babies

Going to dr to see if i can get some help....maybe then we can have our little one we have been trying soooo hard to get

13 years ago

Hi, I'm new here and over 40! TTC #1...been trying for a long long time. Please don't feel alone!

13 years ago

Well ladies, I will be busy this summer so I'm postponing trying till after January. I'll be here on and off and I pray that each one of you het your BFP soon.

13 years ago

thanks ivy , have a good summer xx

1 son 17 years old , and expecting B/G twins atm that are due next month : )

13 years ago • Post starter

15dpiui, bfn this morning and spot tonight. Expecting AF tomorrow. On to IUI#2, with clomid this time. Gotta get more targets for DH's poor swimmers.

Melissa-37, lost rt tube DH-36, MFI - low morph DD-7, conceived naturally after 26 cycles --- TTC#2 since 2006 IUI's in April, May, December 2011 - ALL BFN IUI#4-100mg clomid - Feb/12 BFP Ectopic pg ended March 2/12 IUI#5-100mg clomid - May/12 BFN IUI#6-100mg clomid - June/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#7-100mg clomid - Sept/12 BFN IUI#8-100mg clomid - Oct/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#9- 5mg femara - Jan/13 BFN IUI#10-100mg clomid - Mar/13 BFN Counting down to our IVF in September! But wait...SURPRISE!! Aug/13- Natural, miracle for the second time while waiting for a treatment cycle to begin.

13 years ago

Hey everyone!

Thought I'd post here again. I'm about to start OPK's again. I am expecting a positive on Monday or Tuesday, then off to IUI#2. I took clomid this time, so hopefully there will be a couple of extra targets for DH's poor swimmers.

The D in his acronym hasn't stood for "dear" the last few days. I thought the clomid was supposed to make ME the cranky one.

Sigh.

13 years ago

Hi everyone!!! I am 36 this year and been ttc for one year and 1/2 and had fertility work ups and so far nothing has come up on the tests. I may start clomid this next month. I just had hsg done this month before I O'd so I am hoping that will jump start this month and will lead to my bfp!!!!

Good luck to all you other ladies this month too!!!

I am 1 dpo today and am excited for this month!!!!

13 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo