Community post

Discussion

CD 1..TTC Baby #2 and need buddies!!

View Full Post

I have a 3 year old little girl. I had the mirena iud removed in November and my husband and I decided to wait until after the first of the year to start ttc. This is my second cycle ttc and today is cd 1 for me. Just joined today and could use buddies for the journey!

1122 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by laughs)

711 - 720 of 1122 Replies | Last Page

Welcome to a new week...

@skarcm: I'm glad you aren't having any symptoms/side effects, hopefully it is in your system working hard! When is your u/s?

AFM: cd 7... So, I've been taking the maca since cd 2. I started by taking 600 mg twice a day, after a few days with no side effects I started taking 1200 mg twice a day. Everywhere I read said to start low and gradually increase the dose until you are between 2500-3500 mg a day. Well, let me tell you, now that I am taking the larger dose I can tell it is making a difference. The first big after taking the larger dose, I had sex dreams all night and woke up swimming in cm! So, of course, took advantage of that

Also, my temps have been a little wacky after the higher dose. Pre-O I am normally around 97.4. Yesterday my temp was 97.74, and this morning it was 97.07... Quite a difference! I heard it can make temps higher, so I am a little nervous my temp was SO low this morning.

Other than those two things, I am liking the maca. I feel like I have more energy during the day, and I am sleeping great at night. I am normally a terrible sleeper. I read e maca can effect your sleep similar to I taking too much caffeine, so I take it at breakfast and lunch, that way it has plenty of time to process before bedtime. Like I said, I am sleeping great, better than I have in months.

Anyway, just wanted to update y'all with how the maca is going. Talk to you soon!

10 years ago

Zuberi: Did you get a + OPK yet?

Dbjohnson: Glad to hear that the maca is going well for you.

AFM: I'm CD8 and will be starting OPK's soon. I was reading about ovulation and Femara and it seems to different for everyone, but many women say it causes them to ovulate earlier. We will just have to see. My u/s for follicle check is next week, Oct 29th.

10 years ago

Hey ladies.

How is everyone.

Dbjohnson: I think I may try that next cycle if nothing happens for us this cycle. I like the more cm part. And the extra energy is a bonus. Keep us updated on your progress.

Amanda: how are you?

Sckarcm: I got a positive last night. .. but I've learned not to post it on this site until the next day. Good luck on your follicle check. I hope that there are at least two plump ones ready to hatch.

Afm: cd13 + opk last night. We have been bding like crazy. He is coming home for lunch to take advantage of the + opk. I can honestly say that I will be glad when I get my thermo shift because I need a break from all this bding. Lol

Happy hump day ladies. Have a good one!

10 years ago

I freaked out yesterday because the website wouldn't load! I NEED my updates from you guys!

@skarcm: I'm hoping the femara works for you!

@Zuberi: hooray for positive opk! Sorry you are so tired

AFM: cd 9... OPKs are getting darker, but definitely not pos yet. I read the maca can delay O for a day or two, and make it super strong... I'm kind of hoping it will be a little late (but not too much!), DH is going out of town for the next couple of days. I would hate to miss our window! We plan on BDing right before he leaves, and he'll wake me up when he gets home after midnight Friday night/Saturday morning.

I'm really hoping this is our cycle...

10 years ago

Lol Dbjohnson me too! I thought I had lost my chart forever!

Good luck to you ladies. I am CD 22 7dpo and it looks like I had a dip in my temps yesterday. I'm hoping this is a good sign!
I also lay on the bed as mum had my son this afternoon, and I slept for 2.5 hours!

Anyone else in the 2ww or are you mostly in the first half of your cycles?xx

" rel="nofollow">

10 years ago

Ladies pls take a look at my chart this morning and tell me what you think!c

" rel="nofollow">

10 years ago

MrsPearson: Your chart looks great! With a jump like that I wouldn't be surprised if that was an implantation dip the days before! Fingers crossed that your temps stays high!

Dbjohnson: I hope you don't miss your window either!! Hopefully the maca is the special little trick you needed!

Zuberi: haha! that is something I'm not looking forward to again! Not that I don't like to BD but not to the point that you are sore and worn out from it and that's just part of making a baby I suppose lol

Skarcm: ovulating earlier is never a bad thing if you ask me! Waiting to O is super boring anyways lol

AFM: Okay ladies, here is the BIG update lol
First off let me tell you that my doctor is AMAZING. I told you I was worried he'd take it too seriously or not seriously enough and he did neither. I feel truly blessed that he is so down to earth. So he doesn't think it's necessary to run every test in the book (thankfully) b/c I have a healthy child already. He thinks that I have a progesterone/luteal phase defect. And he also wanted my thyroid tested b/c it's a simple test that can change a lot. So I got that result back this morning and it was at 1.93 which is completely normal! So my treatment plan is Clomid days 3-9 b/c sometimes I'm not sure if I O b/c my temps don't rise much. So he prescribed Clomid to hopefully speed up the process. I will hopefully O earlier too (when I'm sure I O it's on CD 17) But I'm only on it for 3 cycles so these next 3 cycles are very important. Also, in treatment of my progesterone/luteal phase issue I am starting progesterone suppositories on CD 18 to insure the uterine lining is built up and my luteal phase doesn't prevent implantation. I have to take them twice a day until CD 30. If I don't have a period or positive pregnancy test by then I stop taking the supplements. I am finally excited to start trying again instead of worried. It's so nice to not be so anxious and worried for once! So hopefully I'll get my period soon (today is cd 27) and we can start trying again! I feel so refreshed!

10 years ago • Post starter

@amanda: your doctor does sound amazing!! I'm so excited for you! It sounds like you have a great plan in place! Hoping AF comes soon, then stays away for awhile (like 9 months!)

@mrspearson: looks good! When will you test?

AFM: cd 10... Opk is darker today, but still not positive. I'm hoping I don't get a positive until Saturday, since DH left this morning... At 4AM... The garage door woke DS, then my cat went bonkers, once he calmed down then the dog started barking... It was nuts! I think it will be group naptime when my DS goes down for his nap.

Oh... And I really think the maca is working... We BDed last night, and it was some of the best BDing we've done in a long time... Lots of fun, if you know what I mean

Happy Thursday!

10 years ago

All of the BDing seems to be going well ladies!! Especially the lunch time special lol!

I tested this morning 20miu bfn. They are the asda dip ones £1 for 2 so I'll probably test every day now as 9dpo tomorrow and I honestly just feel pregnant. We will see! I am so bloated that today I even look it. Feeling uncomfortable!!

Dx

" rel="nofollow">

10 years ago

Mrspearson: all of that sounds hopeful. Keeping my fingers crossed for you that you will see your BFP any day.

Dbjohnson: sounds like all is going well on your end.

Amanda: it definitely makes a difference when you have a great doctor. I'm glad you have a new game plan to focus on and good luck on the Clomid.

Zuberi: Yay for the +OPK. I'm hoping you catch your little eggie this time.

AFM: I've finished the Femara and started using OPK's yesterday. Yesterday and today where both negative so it looks like they will work again this cycle, whew. Tuesday is my ultrasound for follicle check. I'm getting excited and nervous to find out what's going on it there.

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo