Community post

Discussion

CD 1..TTC Baby #2 and need buddies!!

View Full Post

I have a 3 year old little girl. I had the mirena iud removed in November and my husband and I decided to wait until after the first of the year to start ttc. This is my second cycle ttc and today is cd 1 for me. Just joined today and could use buddies for the journey!

1122 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by laughs)

351 - 360 of 1122 Replies | Last Page

Good Morning Ladies!

Lucuamomma: We will miss you.... Stay in touch.

Dbjohnson: CONGRATS GIRL!!!!! I votes +! Im so happy for you guys! We need and up date when you tell DH.

11 years ago

@ Lucas Mommy- THANK YOU so much for that article I needed that read! Please stop in a lot and fill us in on your life! Good luck with the diet journey! I know how hard it is! Your baby dust will come before you know it!

@Amanda - So excited for you to join us again :) :)

@DBJ - I cannot wait to hear about it and what your test tomorrow says! I'm so happy for you...honestly, I hope we can follow your pregnancy journey!

AFM- WELL...who knows how many days past ovulation I am...I know it was somewhere between thursday night and saturday. My period is due on Monday- so we will see. BFN this morning, I wasn't really expecting too much this month- until I started feeling weird...Saturday I could have slept the ENTIRE day away and since Sunday I've been so nauseas esp. in the morning and barely finished my breakfast when DH and I went out on Monday. I am REALLY not getting hopes up but it is weird for me to have those consistently. With DD I had a BFP at 5 days before missed period which would be tomorrow...and knowing how I am I know I tested every day before then LOL so maybe there is still hope.....

Can't wait to talk to you all! You guys always make me feel better during this time of the month!

11 years ago

Goodmorning ladies!

I just read up on everyone posts, and it's been great to read all the updates.

First thing, DBj, ahhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Congratulations, Congratulations!! So exciting you got your bfp! Hopefully we all will be joining you soon!

Lucasmommy, I read the article you posted. Thanks! It's encouraging to hear that others can relate to our journey. Sometimes I feel so alone, and especially with having kids, and then now having trouble to conceive this time around, it can be hard. The comments and opinions can be hard at times. I wish you well on your diet journey! The 17 day diet and weight watchers helped me lose +45 lbs after my daughter and return to pre-kids weight. Just take your time, stick with it, and know the lbs will come off with time and perserverance. I hope you will stay on here or check in with us!

Amanda, do you O ovulate?! Hopefully soon!

Zuberi & momma c, how are you ladies feeling? Any symptoms? I hope to hear some bfp's soon!

I showed a +opk ovulation last Tuesday and Wednesday. I just went in for my 7 day blood test this morning for progesterone and prolactin. Then once I get my period (hopefully not though,and we somehow got pregnant!), then I would go in day 3 of new cycle for other hormone test. I will keep you all updated on my results. Im approx. 7 dpo, and now just in the "waiting" game for lab results and to hear from my doctor. We still tried this month and were busy last week , so hopefully all these labs really won't be necessary and I miracously got pregnant instead. Oh, that would be so, so so, great.

Hope your all having a good week!

11 years ago

Hey Ladies!

@LucasMommy: I think it is awesome that you have decided to take care of yourself and try to lose weight. Your health is super important. Plus when you are feeling better about yourself, everything else seems easier

@Zuberi: I am getting excited and scared. We'll see what happens. Unfortunately my DH story isn't that romantic and wonderful. He walked into the guest bathroom where I normally test, and said "well... Those aren't negative." he is really excited.

@Momma: thanks! I'll be around. I feel like I know all of you, and want to see you get your BFPs.

@SandraK: thanks! I know all of you will get Your's soon!

AFM: got a stronger FRER this morning and a positive digital! It is nice to see the words! I posted pictures in my galley if you want to check them out. There is one thing though... My temp dropped 0.25 this morning, and I am having some spotting and cramps I am trying to stay positive, but it makes me nervous. I guess we'll just wait and see.

Just as an FYI, this was my second cycle using Preseed, and the first cycle I tried Softcups. I am a believer.

Have a great day ladies! I want to see some BFPs from you!

11 years ago

I don't know much about soft cups so any advice or how to do it would be great for next month. Dbj I'm praying for you...ill write more later I stink posting from my phone!

11 years ago

@Momma: Softcups are actually a menstration item, to be used instead of tampons and maxipads. It is a cup that fits over the cervix. Women TTC use it after BDing to keep the sperm where they should be. I thought it was a little weird and awkward to use, but it was the only thing different I did this cycle. I talked about it a little more in a post a few weeks back. They are relatively inexpensive ($5.99 for a pack of 12), and I only used 1!

I highly recommend using them! Please let me know if you have any other questions!

AFM, it looks like the spotting has stopped, for now... Keeping my fijngers crossed!

11 years ago

Good morning ladies.

Temp dropped yesterday and AF showed up this am. Soooooo, on the next cycle. Maybe i will have an extra special fathers day gift to give dh this year!

11 years ago

Good Morning,

I emailed my doc yesterday morning about the spotting. He still hasn't responded. It is making me a little crazy! My temp dropped again today to 97.57 (it was 97.99 two days ago...), but I got up about an hour and a half earlier than I normally do. I just couldn't sleep, I'm so worried about losing the pregnancy. I had a couple more spots last night, and dull cramps all night. I felt wet this morning, so I was sure I'd see blood. Thankfully, there was no color in my panties or when I wiped. However, the cramps aren't stopping...

I tested again this morning to compare tests, and I can't tell if they are darker or the same... I'm getting pretty good lines on most of my tests. However, the EarlyPregnancyTests.com tests barely have any color on them, they are total squinters. All the other tests are pretty good though.

My DH has forbid me from running... "better safe than sorry" he says.... But I have a race Memorial Day weekend that I was really looking forward to, I am/was going to be running with a bunch of friends, like ALL our friends. I don't know how I am going to explain not running, I think it will be pretty obvisious, especially when I am not drinking at the after party BBQ.

Do any of you have any suggestions for me? I can't wait to hear updates from you!

11 years ago

@Zuberi: we were posting at he same time, so I just saw your post. I am sorry! I am in awe of how positive you always are, I know your BFP is coming soon!

11 years ago

Hey ladies!

LucasMommy: I am happy that you've found peace within yourself to make that decision. Patience and hard work always pays off in the end!

Momma_C: It really sucks not knowing for sure what day of your cycle you are on... it drives me crazy that's why I temp every morning at 4 am (even on the weekends) however I easily go back to sleep b/c I'm still super exhausted at that time. Are you testing everyday? Have you had anything yet?

SandraK: I really really hope that you don't have to worry about these tests b/c you get your BFP! However, at least if that is not the case you might have some insight into what's going on with you. Keep us updated on your test results!

Dbjohnson: Woo hoo! I'm so excited for you! I hope your spotting is normal. My doc and nurse said that spotting is nothing to worry about and to just really take it easy ..it's when it's bleeding they worry about but they do worry when you have cramps and bleeding so take the advice from your husband and sit this one out. It will be worth it in the end. My advice for you if you really don't want them to know that you are pregnant is to "not feel well" the morning of the race and then when you go to the bbq bring a "drink" of your own. I know one of my husband's cousins drank wine at one of our family events but since her mom knew she would switch her glass out with a glass of juice. It's nice to have someone (like DH) who knows and can help you deceive everyone else. It just depends on how far you want to go you could even buy a 6 pack of something dump it out and fill it with something else before the party. Just some ideas! This will be a big issue for me when we finally get our BFP to stick b/c summer is full of events for us and ppl will catch on quick if I refuse to drink at them.

Zuberi: I was really hoping to hear about your BFP this month! However, I know that you are strong and always positive and you will just make this next cycle even better!

AFM: Still waiting on O. I'm CD 13 and my OPKs are almost as dark as the control line but not quite so still negative. I have had watery CM last 2 days and this morning I had a temp dip from 96.76 to 96.35 (which is lower than it has been all cycle) so who knows! I guess I'll have more of an idea in the morning.

Hope you all are having a good week!

11 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo