Community post

Discussion

CD 1..TTC Baby #2 and need buddies!!

View Full Post

I have a 3 year old little girl. I had the mirena iud removed in November and my husband and I decided to wait until after the first of the year to start ttc. This is my second cycle ttc and today is cd 1 for me. Just joined today and could use buddies for the journey!

1122 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by laughs)

101 - 110 of 1122 Replies | Last Page

Topowifey: ok. You are about 5 hrs from Oakland.

11 years ago

Yes hun five hrs r u gonna come visit lol so ladies doc appt I had 3 follicals on both sides but he only liked two 17mm on each overy gonna check again wed he gave me one more shot tonight none tomorrow n hopefully trigger wed iui thurs Friday back to back tell me why I'm feeling bummed tech its only one because th right tube doc is unsure if it is blocked or it has spasumed :-(

11 years ago

Topowifey: Is that an invitation? Lol. . . . About the tube. All you need is for one to be working and for one egg to get beat up by one sperm. So hold your head up and lets pray for that one egg to get released and fertilized.

11 years ago

Hey now! I'm the one living in the miserable weather here in Missouri (high of 35 today with sleet) if anyone needs an invite to anywhere to Cali it's ME! haha

Zuberi: love it! very clever with the pretending to be mad lol definitely important to BD days before the positive opk b/c sperm can live up to 5 days! unless you are trying only to have a boy then you should wait till pos opk. Are you still temping?

Topowifey: that doesn't sound like bad news at all. Like Zuberi said it only takes one ovary to release one egg into one fallopian tube. I think we all just want a BFP so bad that we want a guarantee. No doubt you would have liked to go into the dr today for him to tell you that without a doubt you will get preggo this cycle.. unfortunately we never get a guarantee especially from drs who sometimes have a hard time encouraging any hope at all b/c then when we are disappointed we turn into crazy patients lol

I'm still thinking of you both all the time and hoping that you get your s this month! Waiting for you both to O now!

11 years ago • Post starter

Hey Ladies,

Amanda: yes, im temping. Hopefully tomorrow is the big day! We bd at lunch and again right after dinner. So hopefully we can have a replay of the same thing tomorrow and maybe once on wed to top it off. We will see. Try to stay warm girl!!! You know i can't take to cold. Im a Cali girl for real.

11 years ago

Lolz ladies ur so right idk maybe hormones cuz idk wh I'm being so negative its like I got that failure in th back of my head then I'm sitting there seeing women coming out ofivf n I'm like wish I had the money just to get itover wit then some ladies was picing the sex of her baby n I'm like gee how lucky wish I had that money to lol @zubreri ur more then welcome we can hit a massage parlor or accupuncture lol u two ladies sure made me smile I n dh bd today to doc said try to hold off till thurs yeah didn't work lol

11 years ago

good morning ladies,

Wanted to share something with u guys, , i thought it was sooooo funny. I woke my dh up at 5:30am and told him it was time to fertilize the egg. (keep in mind he is 50 and he works on the bay bridge which is hard work) he said, baby imm dry, i gave you all i had yesterday. Then he said can you wait til lunch maybe by then i might have made some more. the funny part is........ He was serious. Lol.

On my way to the gym. Hope you ladies have a great day and send some dbibg vibes this way I O today! Talk to u guys later.

11 years ago

@zuberi lolz to funny how cute my dh says the same thing lol i needed the lauph been feeling blah how r u ladies doing

11 years ago

Zuberi: that is hilarious! My DH says that he "doesn't have any left in there" when we BD more than 2 days in a row. I can't believe he suggested he would make more by this afternoon that's too funny. Men.. they don't know anything about their own bodies while us women obsess over every single little thing our bodies do. Sometimes I feel so smart b/c I know so much about my own body while the men in our life know so little and still they are the ones that are carefree .. we must be the crazy ones!

Topowifey: try to be positive! I'm sure it's hard b/c you don't want to get your hopes up but maybe if you stay positive your body will be more relaxed and more receptive.. who knows.. not me! lol

AFM: one boring day after another.. googling ttc after miscarriage and temping after miscarriage trying to justify doing it but at the end of every day I decide I won't b/c I promised myself I was going to relax this cycle.. boooo! this sucks! AF could come any day now and I would not be disappointed but she really needs to stay away b/c I just got Aflac and have to have it 10 months before actually having the baby before it will pay out so I need to have a baby after January 15th. At this point idc if it happens beforehand b/c I'm bored out of my mind and I don't wanna wait for a baby!

11 years ago • Post starter

Hey Ladies,

Just found this thread and read all your posts! I am hoping to join into the conversation.

Amanda: I am so sorry, my heart just aches for you. However, I think you are handling it very well. I thought I saw a line last month, then was sad when I found out it wasn't real.

Here's a little about me... I am TTC #2. I had my IUD removed (my DH says "had the goalie pulled") in December, butwe didn't start trying until January. We have a healthy, happy, perfect 19 month old DS. I had the perfect pregnancy with him, no problems at all. I LOVED being pregnant! That is until I went into labor at 27 weeks! I was able to keep him in for an additional week, and he was born at 28 weeks 1 day. He was 12 weeks premature, only weighed 2 lbs, 13 oz. We lived in the NICU for 61 days. He had ZERO complications (thank God), and he has grown beautifully. His pediatrician said she has never seen a 28weeker catch up so quickly! No one ever knows he was a preemie unless I tell them. He's our miracle.

I'm nervous about getting pregnant again because we don't know what caused my premature labor, so the likelihood of it happening again is higher.

I am currently on cd 15, probably DPO 2... Waiting for a few more temps to confirm ovulation. I use OPKs and BBT charting.

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo