Community post

Discussion

CD 1..TTC Baby #2 and need buddies!!

View Full Post

I have a 3 year old little girl. I had the mirena iud removed in November and my husband and I decided to wait until after the first of the year to start ttc. This is my second cycle ttc and today is cd 1 for me. Just joined today and could use buddies for the journey!

1122 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by laughs)

701 - 710 of 1122 Replies | Last Page

Hello!

My husband and I are TTC#2 we have a 4 yr old son. I am 3DPO on cycle 1 and just off the pill.

Symptoms so far tingling and very sore nipples with Montgomery turbucles (sp) this could just be from the hormone changes but I have not experienced this whilst on the pill.

Good luck to you all! Xx

" rel="nofollow">

10 years ago

Happy Thursday!

@mrspearson: WELCOME!

@msmello: have you tested? Let us know

@skarcm: I'm glad you have everything ready and planned. Hopefully you'll have one big, beautiful follicle!

@amanda: hang in there chick!

AFM: cd 3, usually my period is one day of heavy, one day of med, and one light day. Last cycle was all crazy, like 7 days long. So far, I've been heavy for two days, it seemed a lot lighter this morning. So hopefully AF will be gone tomorrow and I can start obsessing about ovulation

10 years ago

Okay... So here is my crazy thought of the day:

AF was light yesterday, and today has been just light/spotting. When AF comes I normally go out and buy a box of tampons, or two if they are on sale. I always have a few left over from the previous month, and my period doesn't take a full box. So, there is always a partially full box under the cabinet... Well, I had a pretty full box at the start of AF, so I didn't buy a new box. My period is over and I just used the last one!

I think it is a sign! I'm either not going to need tampons for 9 months, or I am going to have a bad day when AF shows up next! Just thought I'd share...

10 years ago

How is everyone doing? What CD are we all on?
Today im CD 18 5Dpo. Experiencing cramping since ov. Since 2dpo montgomery tubercles, increased cm and sore stretchy feels like ive pulled muscles in my hips.
Now this could all be my body getting used to the hormones after stopping the pill....but I have only had the hip/cramps when I was pg before. I have read that you can experience all of these things from the progesterone produced from early pregnancy or your natural rise in it until your period. Annoying!

" rel="nofollow">

10 years ago

yes I have tested in the all have been negative. but the weirdest thing happened when I took an opk it came positive and I know I ovulated on the 3rd so I'm not sure why I have a positive opk on cycle day 30. And still no sign of AF.

10 years ago

Dbjohnson: hopefully no more tampons for 9 months!!

Mrspearson: those are good signs!

Afm: cd 23. My test yesterday was BARELY there so thinking either there was still hcg in my urine for some odd reason or another chemical pregnancy. At this point I'm going to try not to stress on it bc I just want to move forward. So I quit taking my progesterone and hoping for a period In the next week. Go to the dr Wednesday so Im nervous about what he'll think is necessary to move forward. I want him to take it seriously but not so seriously he wants to run a million tests.

How is everyone?

10 years ago • Post starter

Hey ladies

Just checking in. Cd 9 for me. Waiting to O. I hope you guys are having a great weekend!

10 years ago

What's your story Amanda?

I am now apparently 5dpo as the system on here changed my ovulation date due to my temp. Take a look if you like.... I thought I OVd CD13 as had a dip then rise but this one is more prominent I guess. Annoying now I've lost 2/3 days lol......
Still been having cramping and painful hips which I do think is a good sign, although the pill could mask these I guess and to conceive after my pill bleed would be very lucky ;-)

Anyone in the 2ww also?x

" rel="nofollow">

10 years ago

Zuberi: I'm closely following you. I'm CD6 today. I've taken 3 doses of the Femara now and so far no side effects. I'm hoping that it stays that way.

Amanda: Good luck at your doctor's appointment on Wednesday. Let us know how it goes.

Dbjohnson: Any news on you?

10 years ago

Good morning ladies

I hope you guys had a great weekend

I don't have anything to update you guys on. I'm cd 11 started having some ewcm yestday and I had some this a.m. but no positive opk yet. But we have started bding evey other day so we are just waiting for the O. Lol

Chat with you guys later. Have a good one.

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo