Community post

Discussion

20 dpo and going CRAZY

View Full Post

So I'm going insane.

I'm at 20 dpo, no period, two bfns, and a million different symptoms. I had spotting last week, just when I wiped (Sorry for sharing that) for a couple of days, and that's it. My period was due last Sunday, it's nearly a week late, and last night I felt very much like it was coming and resigned myself to the fact that I would wake up to it this morning, and yet, nothing. I guess it could still show up tomorrow making it a 35 day cycle which is aparently within the realms of normal. That did happen to me once before, but I was terribly ill for the couple of days leading up to it that time, and today I just feel the same pregnantish feelings that I have been for the last week and a half, no 'oh my god I'm about to be killed by af' feelings as all.

This is getting so frustrating. I've only been trying for three cycles, and already I want to sneak up into heaven and corner God somewhere in his cloud mansion and make him tell me why he isn't giving me my baby.

I don't know how women try for years without going completely mental, I have so much respect for the ladies that hang in there and keep going, because I don't know if I have that kind of patience.

Thank you for allowing me to vent, and dammit I want my bpf

22 Replies • 13 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

21 - 22 of 22 Replies

Hello Amiamama & Lemons,

Ok, so I'm back in business, AF just finished, and hoping she's gone for a looooong time now! :o)
You know what, I'll follow your strategy Amiamama...just keep on and this is the way we put all the chances on our side!

So Lemons, how are you? Where are you at in your cycle?

Amiamama, hope the morning sickness goes away very fast!!! How far along are you? Soooo exciting!!!

Sooooo wishing for a BFP this month...I'll keep you posted!

Happy!

User Image" rel="nofollow">User Image

13 years ago

Kinda same symptoms. Am ttc since last two years. Doc given Chlomid (Cycle 2) followed by Progynova tabs. Gave a shot of FSH leading to rupture of follicle followed by Susten200mg. Am 20 DPO and no signs of AF. Have done HPT 4 times with a BFN every time. Symptoms faced are fatigue headaches in evenings with hunger pangs. Mild cramps in lower abdomen at regular intervals. Am 36 having thyroxine tbs since two months. Anyone please help, am i preggo or not ???

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo