Community post

Discussion

18 dpo - too nervous to test!

Hi all,

Last week I had a little bit of spotting for a couple of days, I thought it was my period starting but it stopped and my period still hasn't come, it was due on sunday, so I am officially late. I tested on sunday and got a bfn, but now I'm wondering what's going on because it still hasn't started.

I'm having a lot of whitish discharge and I can't stop eating, except for when I randomly feel nauseated occasionally, I have cramps every now and then, sometimes they feel like af cramps but other times they feel different, and I have been needing to pee a lot in the last couple of days, I am busting to go like seven times a day which is more than normal for me.

All of these sound like pregnancy symptoms but after that bfn I just can't bring myself to take another test because I don't want the disappointment. I know not testing won't somehow make me pregnant but I just...don't want to let go of the possibility I guess.

My husband was very disappointed by the bfn, but we ordered heaps of new tests online that are due to arrive in the mail soon, and he's dying to get me to use one again. I only have one test left until they arrive and neither of us wants to use up the last one.

I'm anxious and emotional and wish I could know what is going on. Was the spotting last week like a super duper light period or implantation bleeding? This "Am I" question is driving me insane.

5 Replies • 13 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 5 of 5 Replies

Sounds promising . Best of luck 4 your . Keep us posted . Hang in there

Married to my wonderful DH ttc our first bundle of joy . On our 4th cycle hoping for . & to every1!!!

13 years ago

I think you should definitely take a test. :) I think it's better to know, than the whole am I or aren't I. My AF was due on Saturday, but I didn't get a faint bfp until monday!

Not really trying. Not preventing either. Actually just trying to have fun! Nov 2005: bfp, baby boy born 8/06 June 2008: bfp, miscarried 7/08 Oct 2008: bfn Nov 2008: bfp, baby girl born 7/09 April 2010- July 2010: bfn User Image

13 years ago

Thanks for the advice ladies, I got those tests in the mail today, so I took another test, and its another bfn. :(

If af hasn't arrived by the end of this coming weekend I'll go to the dr and see what's up, hope its not some horrible problem. Fingers crossed I am pregnant and I'm just one of those women who don't produce much hcg early on or something.

Baby dust to all :)

13 years ago • Post starter

I am in the same boat. I am 22 bpo, i tested on Friday and Saturday and it was negative. i had light spotting today, and can't seem to stop peeing. I have had several other symptoms as well. I have never been late before. I am going to test again on Wednesday, as I only have one test left. If its negative, I will be going to the doctor as well.

13 years ago

I'm in same boat too :(

19dpo today, tested last night and still getting BFN. Many pregnancy type symptoms and no signs of AF at all. I'm going crazy here! I'll give it until the end of the week then a trip to the doctors if nothing still!

GOOD LUCK LADIES xx

User Image Hoping for a before our 1st year wedding anniversary. DD1 - JULY 2005 DD2 - AUGUST 2008 TTC3 - APRIL 2010

13 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo