Community post

Discussion

Fall 2013 Mommies to Be!

View Full Post

Hello all.

Since there were a lot of Sept 2013 BFPs and we all think the Countdown to Baby site is sort of lame I thought I'd create a place where we could all talk about our pregnancies.

I made it Fall 2013 with the hopes that a lot of the ladies from October board (and beyond) will be able to join us here.

AFM today I'm exactly 5 weeks pregnant. I have my first exam scheduled for Jan 28th and we plan to tell my family the weekend after. It's been torture keeping this to myself so I hope we can all discuss symptoms, concerns, and joys together.

I still haven't had a lot of symptoms. Heartburn one day, my nipples are tingly and sore and DH swears my boobs are bigger already. I haven't felt any nausea yet or felt much fatigue. Although I do have trouble staying asleep, sometimes I wake up 3 or 4 times a night. Oh and this morning I had to get up early because I had to pee so bad. I think it's starting!

User Image

57 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

31 - 40 of 57 Replies | Last Page

C I'm so sorry! Praying next month is a winner for you!!

Mari congrats and welcome!!

Lizaa yay!! Sounds like a wonderful weekend!!

Afm 9 weeks today!! Dr apt Tuesday and first sono!! Anxious to get there.

User Image

11 years ago

Welcome, Marielle and congratulations! :)

And Lizz, that's great you got to finally tell some family. Isn't sharing the good news the best?!

I am (im)patiently waiting for my first drs appointment and ultrasound... 15 more days!

11 years ago

I am 7 weeks 3 days today and cannot keep the secret any longer. My husband and I decided to tell our family and close friends by making Valentine's for them. We made up a little poem on a scratch ticket (that we made ourselves). One heart said "September", one heart said "2013" and the third heard said "Baby (last name) is due". Everyone absolutely love love loved the valentines and it feels so good to have finally told the people closest to us.

User Image

11 years ago

Hi ladies..

I guess I get to join you if the two dollar store tests I took today are correct then I am pregnant. I would be due October 30th which fits just perfectly since my sons were born on Christmas Day, Martin Luther King Day, and Independence Day.

I am still in shock. I haven't even told my hubby yet. I am hoping this one sticks. I don't think I can handle another miscarriage. I had pretty much given up. Had decided my youngest was going to be my last one and that I needed to move on.

12/08 + 1/10 + 07/11, Had to do a lot of for baby #4. Yuck!!!! User Image

11 years ago

Hey ladies, I have been stalking for a while but wanted to wait until everything was confirmed to join the group officially! I am due Oct. 1, if not earlier...there is a difference between when my last period was and how big the baby is measuring. This probably is because I ovulate later in my cycle.

This is our second child and it took over a year and a half to conceive. We are truly over the moon and were excited to have our ultrasound this past saturday and see our little peanut healthy and strong. I really wish i could afford to buy an ultra sound machine for my house so I could do once a day!

I am nauseous all the time! Yesterday was horrible. We were on our way to my parents (who we just told sat, and who live 2 miles away) and were halfway there and I told hubs to bring me home. They went without me. As soon as I got home, made a bee line for the bathroom to vomit. The dog kept me company. I did not eat anything and went to bed with little man at 8pm.

Alright, done rambling. Hope everyone is doing well.

11 years ago

Hi Maggie!

Welcome and congratulations on your little peanut! :)

I am 8 weeks 4 days today...going for my first appointment this afternoon. I've waited almost a whole month for it to be here, and now that it is I am scared to death!

Fingers crossed everything is okay with my little one!

11 years ago

Called the insurance company and they said i do not need a referral for a high risk OB. I need to get to one soon cause I do not have prescription for my folic acid and I am having to take 10 a day over the counter. I am already sick of the pills and I just started them. Going to call the OB office today and see if they take patients or want a referral from a MD.

11 years ago

We heard the heartbeat on Monday! I was so nervous they wouldn't be able to find it and she found it right away. I didn't think I'd get as emotional as I did but it was really, really amazing. I actually do have a little baby growing inside me!

Hope the rest of all your pregnancies are going well. I'm already a quarter of the way through it! It's going so fast, but soooo slow!

User Image

11 years ago • Post starter

Are any of you ladies having the MaterniT21 test done? Curious to see what you think about it.

11 years ago

HEY LADIES!!!

I know most of you from the old boards so Hi to the old pals and it's nice to meet the new friends. I'm very very tentatively joining you because I've had three days of +HPTs. I'm scared to celebrate too much because I don't want to be crushed by another early loss. But right now I'm feeling cautiously hopeful.

Just had a blood draw today so I'll hear the results on Thursday.

If anyone's on countdownmypregnancy I still have my old profile: http://www.countdownmypregnancy.com/my-pregnancy/?u=13775

I hope everyone is feeling happy and healthy!

DS born 01/2011. Preg loss 10/2012. TTC over 35. User Image

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo