Community post

Discussion

Over 40 TTC.... and I KNOW I am not the ONLY one: Part IV

View Full Post

Well, we got to page 16 so I started it over......

here's a recap of my story:
My name is Carolyn... I am 37 (close to 40) and just had my first child this summer but dh and I don't want to wait too long for another because it took us 2 years to have our first and we are getting older..... so we are TTC #2 now!

I have a question for you ladies: my temp dropped today but I have been getting negative opks so far.... only been testing once a day because I am only on cycle day 10 today and usually I O around day 12.... do you think I missed the surge and we should bd anyway today? or should I just wait and see if I get a postive opk in the next few days?

479 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by laughs)

21 - 30 of 479 Replies | Last Page

Swimmom--so glad to hear all is going well with you and your little one....you and your daughter have been in my thoughts and prayers <3

Cj--yaaay, hope this tww is better for ya, prayers for that BFP :)

Afm--just enjoying things, we have def decided no opk's or temping, as you said swimmom it was driving me nuts...figure have enough stress with the holidays, and today is our daughters bday, so getting ready for her party and bring in the new year with family...

HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL, MAY THIS NEW YEAR BRING Y'ALL MANY BLESSINGS <3

DH-43 Me-41 User Image

11 years ago

Happy New Year Ladies. I hope all those waiting for the magical BFP get their dream come true in 2013 and those already expecting have happy and healthy pregnancies.
We have just found out we are having a girl :)
Love and Luck to u all xx

User Image

11 years ago

Congratulations numbers! We waited to find out what our first was... and it was a girl too! And if we get pregnant again dh wants it to be a surprise also.....

Happy New Years ladies! I hope we all have a great year to come and I am sure many blessings will come our way..... hopefully we will all get our bfps sometime in 2013! And we enjoy the gifts and blessings we all already have in our lives!

11 years ago • Post starter

Yeah! Numbers!!! Congrats on baby girl! We are praying for a girl! But of course will be blessed either way

THANKS for all your prayers for my daughter!

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!

User Image

11 years ago

My temp went up today so I know I O'd.... I think it was either Sun. or Mon..... we bd'd Sat, Sun, and last night so I think we did the best we could - still I have read I only have 10% chance even with everything perfectly timed ect. at my age... but keeping my fingers crossed! Sitting here watching the Rose bowl parade and hanging out at home... we got about 10 inches of snow this past week. Making barbeque chicken in the crockpot and potato salad later for dinner! Just a relaxing day at home! Hope everyone is having a good New Year and holiday!

Anyone else around O time?

I should O today or tomorrow. My OPK was + yesterday and today and I had a slight temp increase this morning 97.2 to 97.4 so we shall see . We have BD for the past 4 days. I was trying to BD every other day, but I became paranoid that I would miss O all together.

to all!

User Image

11 years ago

How is everyone? I am 3dpo..... woot! Ordered my early pregnancy tests online today.... so gearing up for testing starting early next week! Fertility friend showed O for me on Sunday..... How was everyone's New years?

Happy New Year to everyone!!

I am wishing all of you TTCing a and in 2013!! And those of you already pregnant, a !

CP...

essemkay... When are you starting the IVF?

angel... Good luck with the Not-Actively-TTCing approach! It has worked for many women!! :)

Welcome to the new ladies and all the best to everyone else!

xo

Me: 43 DBF: 49 13 unsuccessful cycles TTC IVF #3: u/s 8w2d: bean stopped growing, no hb , 06/21 D&C IVF #4 BFP - it's a girl! 06-03-2013 Fiona Isabel was born

11 years ago

Thanks Toronto chick, all the best to you in 2013 .

11 years ago

So I've been having some bladder symptoms last night and today and they were steadily getting worse..... so tonight I went to a walk in clinic and Yep - i have a UTI..... so now I am on antibiotics and another medication for the pain. I thought maybe in the beginning it was an early pregnancy symptom... I was kindof hoping it was.... but I think it is just a good old UTI. Well, maybe it will still be a good sign; I can always hope!

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo