Community post

Discussion

8DPO

View Full Post

So today im 8DPO and feeling very anxious. We are trying for baby #4. My last period was on 27th September. We had intercourse on the 5th, 6th and 7th of October. I usually have a feeling when I ovulate as I get discharge/mucus and abdominal pains on either left or right side. So going by that I feel I ovulated on the 9th October. My periods are usually every 27/28 days, never more of less.
I feel abit bloated today and have a headache and tiredness. Breast are also feeling sore.
I have taken 2 test obviously coming up negative. I am going to wait till Friday/Saturday to take another one. Im excited and anxious, anyone else around the same days as me?

27 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

21 - 27 of 27 Replies

Thank you im glad he is too. I guess its only natural to worry, even when they are born!
So how many DPO are you now? Are you having any symptoms yet? My first signs were hot flushes, food not going down to well and breast. Thinking of you too!!

11 years ago • Post starter

Sorry. I just know saw your reply was on a second page lol!! I'm 13 dpo today. I always feel symptoms though. Lol. I had EWCM a few days ago, well after the day I ovulated but it has gradually gone away. My bbs are sore but then that happens before AF...that's about it.

So glad things seemed to be going good for you. Yay!!!

11 years ago

Lol I mean before AF i do get some symptoms but I guess you just know when there's more then somethings up. Nawww im praying for you and giving your 13DPO you should really get something showing. I know your scared of the disappointment and im hoping this time round you get what you want.

11 years ago • Post starter

Well girls, I may be out this month :( I'm 14dpo and AF isn't scheduled until Friday but I tested this morning and got BFN! UGH~

Oh well....we shall see!

11 years ago

Hi Ladies, I have been reading the back and forth on this post and for some reason i just need to know! LOL I'm ttc as well im currently 7dpo and of course I have read every bodies symptoms and want to compare ( driving my self insane is what I'm doing). So kylien did your partner ever come around??? and kassr2000 did you ever get yout BFP yet? I hope all is well!

11 years ago

Well I"m 8dpo today and dying to test but deliberatly havent bought any tests so I dont let it get to me lol. I've had symptoms since 4dpo. I've had heartburn,gas, fatigue ECM, bad back, abdominal cramps then at 6dpo had nausea, and vivid dreams and random tears as well as the other symptoms. My af is due on wednesday and my cycles alternate from 25 days to 26 fays and ovulated on jan 11th lmp 29th dec. We did the deed everday of the month so just hoping we've caught a little egg. Would love to hear if anyone else has these symptoms and came up with a bfp
to one and all xxxx

11 years ago

Im 8dpo today cd24 i Od on the 11th and have been having a bunch of symptoms too. mainly nausea and lower abdominal pain (not af cramps)
AF would be here in 7 does XMF that she doesnt show up
i had pink CM today hoping it was IB.
BABY DUST *******

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo