Community post

Discussion

8DPO

View Full Post

So today im 8DPO and feeling very anxious. We are trying for baby #4. My last period was on 27th September. We had intercourse on the 5th, 6th and 7th of October. I usually have a feeling when I ovulate as I get discharge/mucus and abdominal pains on either left or right side. So going by that I feel I ovulated on the 9th October. My periods are usually every 27/28 days, never more of less.
I feel abit bloated today and have a headache and tiredness. Breast are also feeling sore.
I have taken 2 test obviously coming up negative. I am going to wait till Friday/Saturday to take another one. Im excited and anxious, anyone else around the same days as me?

27 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

11 - 20 of 27 Replies | Last Page

Well today im 11DPO and could'nt help but test with the ultra sensitive ones and OMG there was a faint When I have tested before there was absolutely no line but this time around its there very faint but no matter where i move the test it stays there. I dont know what im feeling right now but I will do another tomorrow morning and the next and see how they go. Ohhh is this really happening. Thinking of you girl

11 years ago • Post starter

OMG! YAY for you! I hope it's for sure a BFP! How exciting...Let me know what tomorrow brings. I'm going to try my best to hang on a few more days before testing, I'm only 10dpo today...

11 years ago

Im still in shock, and its like I know it must be cos the hot flushes im getting are crazy and the boobs. Ive done 3 test and all being faint positive. So im sure tomorrow will be darker. I havent told my partner yet, going to wait a few more days and make sure its really happening. Thank you yay. Well if your 10dpo then I would say tomorrow you should also see something very faint. Ohhh I got my for you.

Yeah.... I get so nervous when its time to start testing. Just sooooo many months of .... Seems like the day after I test AF comes then I'm just mad I wasted my money poas lol. . So happy for you!!! Keep me posted!!!

11 years ago

Haha yes the feeling of wasting money. You would get nervous though. Have you bought many this time round? Well I did another this morning and its still a faint positive but think im going to go buy another sensitive one and see how dark the line goes on that. I thought being 17hrs later it would be darker hmmm i dont know. I have this scared feeling that ive gotten pregnant but somethings happening and im going to miscarriage :( praying I dont. Thinking of you hun

I'm praying you don't miscarry either! Atleast you still have a faint line. There's still hope!!! I only have a few tests and even less patience left to not use them lol. AF is only scheduled like 6 days away. I'm still holding out for now!!!!

11 years ago

Well alot has changed since I wrote last. My partner and I have sat down and now he is having second thoughts about this and wants me to consider an abortion. Obviously we got into a fight and maybe its just because hes scared of having a responsibility for yet another child I dont know. I have done nothing but ball my eyes out cos I wanted this so bad and now hes pulling out. I guess ill just have to see if he comes around or not. :(

On a good note, only 6days well thats when I got my faint positive lol I had no patience so goodluck if you can hold out abit longer, but im getting excited to hear what it is.

Omg! I can't believe that. Hopefully he will come around. Who knows, maybe he's just scared or insecure about providing for another. I hope he gets the notion of an abortion out of his head.

I probably won't make it til Friday but I can give it a couple more days lol.

I hope everything is okay with you and yours :/

11 years ago

How are you going today?? Have you tested yet?? Well partner has come around a little bit, he was looking at bigger cars lol So I think if I just let him be to get his head around it everything will be ok. As for me im still feeling very pregnant and still have the worry of miscarry, I think because I wanted this baby so bad im just so scared of every little thing. Did the last test in the box and its still faint, I thought by now it would be darker. My Af isnt due for another 3days and usually you dont test until its late so maybe thats why.
I been getting quite dizzy and lightheaded and ohhh I cant stop yawning lol Im just praying this little seed keeps doing what its suppose to do and everything is ok.
your way and hope you get your im getting excited for you :)

I'm so glad he is coming around. Maybe it's just cold feet :). I'm afraid that when the time comes I get my BFP that I will constantly worry about something going wrong. I pray it's all gonna be just fine for you!!!

I haven't tested yet, don't know how much longer I can take it lol!!! It's just so depressing to get that BFN and I know that's what holds me back from testing so soon.

Well. Keep me posted on you!

11 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo