Community post

Discussion

LMP 23rd July - Looking for others around the same.

I just want to test but i know its too early. Who else is around the same time?

28 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 10 of 28 Replies | Last Page

My lmp was July 22. I am so tempted to buy one of those 6 days sooner first response tests and try next week. Definitely been having symptoms.

9 years ago

Yes I was thinking of trying on Wednesday/Thursday with one of those. What symptoms have you been having? I feel very bloated and just fuller feeling breast.

9 years ago • Post starter

So today my breast have been really hurting, nipples are very very sensitive. Starting to think I just may be pregnant now ekkkks scared now. Want to test but know its too soon.

I've been feeling crampy, bloated, and a bit nauseous. Breast tenderness hasn't started for me yet though. My cycles are only about 25 days, so I'm thinking about testing tomorrow, Day 21 of my cycle, even though its only about 10 dpo for me...we'll see. I'm really impatient. Keep me posted!

9 years ago

Have you tested? I've been really feeling blahh . I think I'll buy the 6days sooner and try tomorrow. I just want to know the suspense is killing me lol

LMP was July 20th. Tested a few times, all negative. Still too soon though, I just can't help it!

User Image

9 years ago

I tested today, negative. I knew it was too early......ugh. The next few days are going to be rough for me.

9 years ago

Oh we're all waiting. I did a test which obviously was going to be negative.
My breast are killing me, my areoles are getting darker and lumper so it all has to be a good sign. Is it normal to have all this before a positive?
I hope you ladies get your bfp :)

So ladies I know it's still early but tested this morning with the response 6 days sooner and well there is the faintest little line there omg so in a day or 2 that should pop up ð??? I'm frigging excited I keep looking and it's there

Got a super faint line this morning! Tested again a couple hours ago and it was a smidge darker!!!! FX for darker lines in the coming days!

GL to everyone else! Sticky baby dust to you all!

User Image

9 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo