Community post

Discussion

I got a Positive 4days before Cycle due :)

So yesterday morning I was 11DPO and I got a very very faint positive, tested again this morning and its not as faint as yesterdays but still a faint positive but its there. My AF isnt due for another 4days so I will retest tomorrow morning.
I just thought the lines would of been alot more darker then yesterday, I guess I was wanting a big RED line but its not quite yet. Would that be cause its still very early? How often does the HCG produce to get those big fat red lines. Ive done previous test and clearly there was no second line at all. I know its positive and im excited but still feel light my AF is coming with the ache in my tummy and back. What are all your symptoms?? Goodluck to all who are testing soon.

3 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 3 of 3 Replies

Congrats kylien..Baby dust to u...I'm 6 DPO...Having mild cramps,frequent urination,mild fever,Acne breakouts,Feeling hungry than normal...Can u share ur symptoms as far now..Feeling happy for u..After TWW visit doctor and make confirmation...

Take Care..!!! :):):)

[url]User Image

11 years ago

waiting4anangel : Thank you ) My Symptoms at first were light cramps in lower tummy and back, eating food but sat in the back of my throat, out of 3 live pregnancy's this one I actually got the metallic taste in my mouth, sore breast and light headed and just that feeling of yep I am pregnant.
Nawwww will this be your first?? When are you going to be testing?? You must let me know how you go. you get a

11 years ago • Post starter

Thank u kylien..dis s my first TTC...If i don't get AF i'm planning to test by CD 40...I think i ll be pregnant but not sure ..Fingers X..Eagerly waiting ..Do u have nausea kind of symptoms?

Once again

[url]User Image

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo