Community post

Discussion

8DPO

So today im 8DPO and feeling very anxious. We are trying for baby #4. My last period was on 27th September. We had intercourse on the 5th, 6th and 7th of October. I usually have a feeling when I ovulate as I get discharge/mucus and abdominal pains on either left or right side. So going by that I feel I ovulated on the 9th October. My periods are usually every 27/28 days, never more of less.
I feel abit bloated today and have a headache and tiredness. Breast are also feeling sore.
I have taken 2 test obviously coming up negative. I am going to wait till Friday/Saturday to take another one. Im excited and anxious, anyone else around the same days as me?

27 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 10 of 27 Replies | Last Page

Hi, I am 9DPO and did a test this morning, negative, so will have to test again in a few days. I guess you see other ppl get a positive around these days and you hope that if you were it would show. I def ovulated as i had a scan, currently taking progesterone pills and the rest is left to God. I did take an POK test too and that showed 2 lines but im not really sure how viable they are. Good luck to you....

11 years ago

Yes, especially when you see the HPT photos and how some show faintly at 9dpo. I am not taking anything and have got pregnant with my last 3 naturally but unplanned. Im hoping that as we are planning its not going to be hard. I am going to test in morning on Friday or Saturday which I will be 10 and 11 dpo. Goodluck to you also, let me know how you go.

11 years ago • Post starter

Hello,

I'm also 8dpo, feeling lots of symptoms like headache, high temperature, cramps, gas and major mood swings!

It's so hard patiently waiting and staying positive, really feel for everyone on here and I hope we all get the news we are praying for.

Good luck and gazillions of babydust xxx

User Image

11 years ago

Hello,
I'm 9dpo and my husband and I have been trying off and on for over 4 years for our 1st. I have PCOS. At any rate, each month since we have been actively trying I drive myself crazy looking for symptoms...then I get BFN. This month has seemed different though. Usually by now I have no CM...but I've noticed increased EWCM along with other symptoms...

11 years ago

kassr2000: Yes you tend to think you have all these symptoms but you dont. But you know your body and if something feels different this time, then thats a very good sign. I have been getting some bad cramps all night, which feels like my AF coming so im kinda starting to lose hope now. Im 10DPO today so Ill see in a couple of days. and I hope you get a

Oh no...I hope it isn't AF for you. I'm only 9dpo and my cycles last about 35 days so I still have about a week before AF is supposed to show. This waiting part is the worst though huh?

11 years ago

kassr2000: I hope its not AF either, My AF are usually every 27days so 6 days left. Did a test this morning with the fore life ultra which you can test early and it was So im now going to just wait till Wednesday and then retest. I hate waiting so im trying to keep myself occupied around the house and catching up with friends, but there's always a little light bulb in the back of your head flashing about it lol

kylien...yes you are very right... it's hard to keep your mind off of it. i'm really going to try and hold out until next friday...sometimes for me, not knowing is better than BFN lol...until the next month!

11 years ago

kassr2000: Lol yea I hate the not knowing though. Naww another week till you test, it should go fast. If you test earlier you must let me know. Will this be baby #1 for you? This will be baby #4 for us, and we say if it doesnt happen, we are thankful we have been blessed with 3 beautiful children already. I dont think we will be tying again after this month. So it all comes down to the test

This is #1 for us. Seems like everyone around me has children, besides me....lol. I will definately let you know when I test. I'm hopeful, but then I am every month lol. It's been a rough road for us, figuring out why I'm having such a tough time getting pg...but I think we are on the right track now. Let me know about your outcome as well!

11 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo