Community post

Discussion

11DPO W/ BFN. Am I out this month?

I'm 11 DPO and got a this morning. I've gotten random calls from people this week asking if I was pregnant. I was hoping that was a good sign, but that today really got me down.

User Image User Image

3 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 3 of 3 Replies

Your not out til the bloody witch sings!!! How long are ur cycles? Are u having any symptoms.??? ..

<a href=

11 years ago

I am in the same boat with ya. We might be taking on water but we havent sank yet.LOL.

11 years ago

Thanks Pretty Ladies!!
I've been telling myself that, but these symptoms are becoming more and more familiar. AF is due on Wed/Thurs and I have the PMS symptoms in full effect. Over exaggerating, crying, cramping, gurgling in lower ab area. My cycles are wierd, it will be 28 days for 3-4 mos, then go to 29 then 30, then 32 and back to the 28 day cycle. LOL!! I cramp EVERY month and get emotional. The biggest difference for me this time is dizzy spells on 8 dpo and HEARTBURN!! I've never had it and didn't know what it was. LOL! This month I've had it all day, everyday from 1 dpo to 10 dpo. Now at 12 dpo it's easing up. I swear I think it's all in my head. Mental Pregnancy LMBO!!!!!

User Image User Image

11 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo