Community post

Discussion

3DPO & SYMPTOMS

View Full Post

i feel like im having wayyyy too many symptoms by it only being my 3dpo.

151 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by hugs)

81 - 90 of 151 Replies | Last Page

Hi everyone
I'm
9dpo and having cramps and according to the online calendar it says today is inplanting so I'm having cramps which I hope it's implanting cramps it feels like af but not as painful.
My discharge is creamy and sometimes watery

I'll be so wet that ill run to the bathroom and thought my period would come on but it hasn't arrived and I don't think it will.

I feel tired and breast are sore . I have started seeing veins so fingers crossed

X

11 years ago

Same here j shorty, i also feel like im gettin a yeast infection,

11 years ago

11 dpo. Woke up to AF like cramps. Ah... the symptoms come and go and are driving me crazy. Should I do a HPT? Any suggestions?

11 years ago

Af like cramps, went to the bathroom to check if AF has arrived, dizzy (usual b4 af), extremely tired (usual b4 af) back pain. 3 days to AF. I think I'm out!

11 years ago

Hello Janesheeba, i broke down and tested we're on the same 10dpo i tested today could you check my test out im unsure, and I've been cramping too but I normally don't cramp until the day of im due on 10/11 thanx I appreciate it...

11 years ago

Yours looks positive to me shawnette. But can you please post another pic with less glare?

Good luck to you :) I'm on the wall about testing! The cramps come and go!

11 years ago

Janesheeba i just posted them again but it's a little harder to see with out the flash, im still cramping but im two days early for that, the wait is killing me....

11 years ago

hi everyone

today im 11dpo and my breast hurt like mad and im getting af cramps, breast are so sore near my armpits as well.
AF isnt due till thursday!! and im hoping the witch doesnt come.

i was so tempted so i took a test today this morning so at 11dpo and ive uploaded photos of the pregnancy test so can you all check for me and check weather it is positive or negative please

x

11 years ago

J_shorty, yours looks positive to me. Shawnette your earlier pic was better lol; I saw something with that. With this one - nope I can't see. But your symptoms are promising I think.

Me - I'm getting AF-like symptoms! Guess I'm out. Let's see.

11 years ago

thanks Jane, dont say that Hun you never know until your af arrives so you could still be pregnant, baby dist to you all x

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo