Community post

Discussion

3DPO & SYMPTOMS

View Full Post

i feel like im having wayyyy too many symptoms by it only being my 3dpo.

151 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by hugs)

21 - 30 of 151 Replies | Last Page

hey J shorty we have the same period do you have a 30 day cycle and when did you babydance?

11 years ago

Marie the 11th it is. Hopefully we can wait that long:)

11 years ago

patientlywaiting#2 i know! lol i thiink im a little bit too excited

11 years ago • Post starter

J Shorty I will test with you in the 10th I used preseed a few months back and I also did Soy Isoflavins. I did not notice much of a difference with the Soy. This time around without using anything I had o pains I like the preseed even if I am not ttc, it's just a nice lubricant.

User Image

11 years ago

Hello shawnette
My cycle is 28 day cycle, and I ha sex after my period whxich was septemeber 13th then all my fertile days I had sex day before ovulation using preseed on my sex days.

I'm hoping I get my BFP I have a feeling I'm pregnant I feel different this time
What about you?

X

11 years ago

MARIE- me too:)

11 years ago

Im going to be testing on the 11th too! GAH all this waiting is making me crazy

I'm trying not to think about it too much, but I am ridiculously tired today and im still having slightly dull cramping off and on.
I normally spot a few days before my period, so I'm hoping that maybe if I don't see any spotting that will be an early sign! :)

11 years ago

Sassymercedes13, welcome to the Oct 11th club! I am hoping at least one of us will get a I have been trying for a year now. Keep me posted

User Image

11 years ago

Hello ladies im 5dpo today and I have light cramps Kinda sore bbs I don't know if this is just in my head or not lol. Hope this is good news other wise no other symptoms. for everyone. I am a poas addict lol but im going to try like heck not to this time around.

User Image

11 years ago

I also have a question I had a positive opk on cd 11 and on cd 12 but not on cd13 of course bd before and on those days and after but is it normal to have positve opk that early. this was my first month using them. was just wondering thanks.

User Image

11 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo