Community post

Discussion

3DPO & SYMPTOMS

View Full Post

i feel like im having wayyyy too many symptoms by it only being my 3dpo.

151 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by hugs)

91 - 100 of 151 Replies | Last Page

Hi ladies I Got my today and i hope you all follow to you all and I will keep you all in my prayers.

User Image

11 years ago

Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!! good luck to all others, I will be 10 dpo on wendsday and can't wait to test to everyone

11 years ago

Sillyme- congrats. I hope you have a H&H 9 months

Susannah- keeping my fingers crossed for you.

11 years ago

Good morning Patientlywaiting#2 I think today is when u are testing

Just for you.

11 years ago

Susannah- today AF is due. I tested 4 days ago and got a bfn. There is no sign of AF yet. So I just have to wait and see. When are you testing?

11 years ago

I am 2 DPO and I have just lower back pain, ovarian pain, and some depression..If I do get a BFP this month this will be my 10th pregnancy! I have 7 children and 2 angel babies. I have had 100% success using OPT's and watching for my body's signs in the past so I am pretty confident that it's going to happen. I am just ready to test which probably wont happen until the 14th. Good luck to all of you!

11 years ago

Congratulations sillyme :) That's wonderful news.

For me, AF-like cramps come and go (12 dpo today). One moment I'm like "I'm out" and the next moment I feel "this could be my month".

Made my decision that I won't be testing until I miss my AF which is 2 days from now. Let's see.

11 years ago

Hi jane
i just read what you last posted and i feel exactly how you feel. im 12dpo today and my AF is due thursday
my symptoms are
creamy yellowish/brownish blood (which i got today)
which could either be AF on its way or cm from early pregnancy
i got tingly and sore breast, i feel tired, and my breast are really itchy and im sarting to feel like im out but then when AF cramps stop i think this is my month. i feel like my period is coming but thats how it feels when your pregnant which is what ive heard anyways.
yesterday i was crying to my boyfriend because i really want a baby real bad and i dont know what to think anymore.

i said ill test the day i miss AF

its just frustrating i just want to be pregnant :(

xx

11 years ago

Hi Everyone!!

I have an update as well. I went ahead and took a test yesterday, and i got my !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I am over the moon, I can't believe it!!!! I tested this morning just to make sure again and the line was even darker, so I am feeling so happy!

Congratuatlations sillyme!!!! I bet you are so excited too!!

and to all who are still trying!

11 years ago

congratulations hun
HAPPY 9 MONTHS TO YOU

when was your af due? how many days past ovulation are you? and laastly did you get Af cramps thinking your out but got your BFP?

x

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo