Community post

Discussion

3DPO & SYMPTOMS

View Full Post

i feel like im having wayyyy too many symptoms by it only being my 3dpo.

151 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by hugs)

101 - 110 of 151 Replies | Last Page

Hi patientlywaiting#2 my af is due this Sunday, but I have decided to start testing from tomorow, Once a day, as my wife and I have used a donor, we are really looking forward to finding out if I am or not. . We need to know so we can ask our donor to donate again next month, but hopefully we won't need that.

Congratulations to everyone who had a positive test.

11 years ago

Hi patientlywaiting#2 my af is due this Sunday, but I have decided to start testing from tomorow, Once a day, as my wife and I have used a donor, we are really looking forward to finding out if I am or not. . We need to know so we can ask our donor to donate again next month, but hopefully we won't need that.

Congratulations to everyone who had a positive test.

11 years ago

HELLO EVERYONE, 12DPO TOOK ANOTHER TEST TODAY AND BFP, CHECK MY TEST OUT PLZ...... :-)

11 years ago

Shawnette, I looked at your test, that is a Congrats! There have been so many positives on this thread. As for me, I tested to day 12dop and it was negative. I am due to start Thursday. What were your symptoms if any?

User Image

11 years ago

Thank you kbcooper, i coutined to have creamy to watery discharge after ovulation, then I had some yellowish ewcm that was stretchy i guess forming the mucus plug, then alot of creamy wet discharge in my under wear today causing me to think my period was coming im not due until Thursday but Iam going to get a blood test tomorrow. and by the way major mood swings and irritable, and right now a major headache but im happy.!

11 years ago

Thanks for the symptom update. I just feel crampy like she is so evil! I hope everything goes well and you have a beautiful bebe I have never been on a thread with so many bfps, it is kind of exciting!

User Image

11 years ago

Congrats shawnette. Hope you have a H&H 9 months.

11 years ago

Thanx everyone, i promise to update with new symptoms :-)

11 years ago

Congrats Shawnette!!!!!! Thats wonderful news!!!!

11 years ago

Congratulations Hun,

My Af is due tommorow aswel and I haven't tested because I'm scared I might get a bfn. Ill test tommorow if my period doesn't arrive. Right now I am feeling tired, but I'm getting af cramps son not sure weather I'm pregnant or af is making its way to show its stupid face. Did you get af pains and thought you was going to start your period ?

X

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo