Community post

Discussion

Anyone got pregnant using pre-seed?

View Full Post

Hello everyone

I have bought pressed so hoping this is my month to Concieve

Anyone on here got pregnsnt using pre-seed? if you have can you please tell me how you used if and when?

I have finished
My period which started on
The 13th and lasted 6 days do ended on
The 18th.
According to my fertile dates using the calender it says my fertile days are as follows:
23- first 'little fertile today'
24th- fertile today
25th- highly fertile today and Tommorow
26th- day before ovulation
27th- days of ovulation

I had sex Thursdsy 20th and Friday 21st
So when do you think I should have sex next everyday or every two days? And when do I use the preseed? I
Got opk kits do you think
I should use them
Before using preseed? I need help let me know please x

34 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

21 - 30 of 34 Replies | Last Page

Hello I'm not to sure about the lutheral days i don't know how long is. I'm hoping you get your BFP this week and the witch doesn't appear. My AF is due on the 11th October I have a feeling in pregnant anyways. Right now I'm on My 2 weeks wait and it's killing me not knowing what's Happening to me in my body. I feel different though and each day I've Been writing down my symptoms this is my first month writing my symptoms and usin preseed so fat I'm
4 dpo I'm
Havin cramps, left breast sore off and on. For some reason I'm getting heartburn.

I believe I'm
Pregnant I have faith God has given my baby finally.
Below my belly feels sore so I'm not sure if it's the fertilized egg.

X

11 years ago • Post starter

I wish you and will be that you get your .
It is still early, I dont think implantation has occurred yet as you are 4dpo, but some people just know they will get their BFP. I can't wait to hear your news next week(ish)

Your luteal phase occurrs after ovulation, it is from the day after ovulation to the day before your period.

I am really thinking positive after having that spotting last night, no cramps today and no more spotting, just very gasey and bloated, some nausea and lightheadedness (dizzy too) earlier, trying not to get my hopes up though. I may test tomorrow am, just to see, otherwise for sure wednesday too ( due date)

<a href=

11 years ago

Awwww I'm really excited to hear your news too.

This might be too much information but I went to the toilet and when I wiped I saw ewcm slippery with red dots in them, need experiences this but fingers crossed.
I just dozed off and feeling extremely tired so I'm
Hoping this is my early symptoms

I will be testing on the 10th and I'm looking for my BFP that day. I'm pregnant I'm thinking positive .

X

i can't say much about the discharge cause mine pretty much was soaked into the toilet paper, but I have heard others mention discharge like yours...here's hoping for you though!

I could have napped twice today but kept myself busy, lol

<a href=

11 years ago

Thanks for the reply Hun
I will
Be testing in 7days ekkkk!

J_Shorty- DID YOU TEST?

I tested and got a Friday!!!

let me know!

<a href=

11 years ago

CONGRATULATIONS HUN

i tested at 11dpo and i was a BFN i couldnt help myself

today i am 13dpo and im scared to test. af is due tommorow so until i miss it ill test i wouldnt want to be dissapointed with another BFN but again maybe i tested too early.

did you have AF cramps and feel like you were coming on but no blood flow?

x

Hey sorry for the lack of response. I did feel like AF was coming but she didn't show.

Unfortunately, I miscarried last night.

Did you get your BFP?

<a href=

11 years ago

Oh no I'm
So sorry to hear that .

Was there a cause ?

No I didn't but waiting to test next month so hoping for a BFP
X

No cause, I think it was meant to be, it was all natural, have to go tomorrow for more blood work to make sure my hcg levels are dropping.

all the best next month to you!

<a href=

11 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo