Community post

Discussion

Hoping for a May baby

View Full Post

I created the "hoping for an April baby" forum & since I did not get pregnant in July, I am now hoping for a May baby. There r several other ladies from that forum that didn't end up pregnant also, so I'm hoping to see you all here. It's now Sunday so i am currently CD 5, 9 more days to go till O!

96 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

51 - 60 of 96 Replies | Last Page

Still waiting to O... PammieBx I definitely think this wait is the worst of the two, at least for me, because I usually don't O until day 18-21... so it's like a three-week-wait. UGH.

tpreg - the month I got my BFP I wasn't keeping track cause I thought I had missed ovulation and was out, and I had absolutely no symptoms... except for the day I got my positive my husband commented on something I smelled, and asked me was I sure I wasn't pregnant? lol. So I guess he knew before I did.

BFP 11/2011; missed m/c 12/2012; D&C 1/2012. Surgery to remove fibroids 4/2012. Trying again 7/2012~ --------- I'm on a quest to live life as if every day were vacation. Follow my journey at http://summerandsundays.com

11 years ago

hello ladies hope u don't mind me joining ur group i am really hoping that we all get our .ii am waiting to Ov by the end of this week i am also doing opk cb digital, to MAY baby to us all

User Image

11 years ago

I am officially 1 day dpo! now onto the tww. This cycle has been a lot more regular for me so I am hoping for a
I am hoping I can hold of from testing until at least 10 dpo, we will see. I am so impatient... I just set myself up for disappointment sometimes.
to everyone and lots of

User Image

11 years ago

I am 5dpo today too and I barely slept last night because I had a very tense back. I woke up today and have really sore nipples (but not boobs) and white creamy CM.. Not really sure if these are symptoms or not.. I went to see my doc yesterday and I may be having surgery to remove my 14.5cm fibroid soon... who knows!?!?

11 years ago

Some of you should be right around your O time, any updates? I'm only on CD5 but I'm hoping for a May baby! =D

First Pregnancy 03/30/12 3rd round of Clomid First Miscarriage 04/10/12 4th Round of Clomid - August 17th Cycle - TTC #1 with 5th Round of Clomid The Lord withholds no blessings! User Image

11 years ago

My nipples are still sore and I keep getting a throbbing/tingling feeling on my right one... Also today I been having to go to the bathroom every hour... Almost peed myself three times cuz I was at work and I have to wait for my break time to go to the bathroom cuz we were shorthanded today... But luckily I didn't. I just hate having to hold my pee. Anyway I see a couple of u guys with sore nipples... How's I'd SO doing? Mines is VERY moody. We had an argument today which was basically a screaming match. But we patch things up like 5 mins. later... Lol like always... Good luck to you all! And

<a href=

11 years ago

Yeah, apparently I'm entering the fertile period, so my signature says, but my O days are irregular because my periods are irregular, 28-35 days cycles, but my CM has been very stretchy in the last 2 days, I don't do OPK and charting my temperature, because IMO, if I do those, then having sex would be like chore, and when I hit O day, my DH and I goes and make a baby, then I'd think 'Theres no way I'll get BFN' and may ended up with BFN! All of the hard work for nothing so I don't want to keep chart, I just want to know when I'm most fertile, then my DH and I can enjoy ourselves, have more fun rather than feeling like its a chore, plus sperms last a week so I'm not really worried, if its meant to be, its meant to be. I'll worry when I'm into 6th months of TTC and still not gotten pregnant. 2nd month trying.

LindsMichelle, Unless you have very short cycle days, but I'm not most fertile until next week approx, and if I conceive this cycle my EDD would be 18th-23rd May, and ure only 5 days into ur cycle, its not possible for a May baby for u, unless ur cycle days are really short, but June is a nice month as well don't u think? the beginning of summer? Good luck and hope ull get a May baby. keep us posted :)

11 years ago

Iwannabeamummy - Sounds promising! When r u going to do the HPT? Seeing as ur cycle days are really short, might not be a long wait for u to do HPK :)

11 years ago

-PammieBx.... I usually TRY to wait the week of my period to start which will be the middle of next week if it doesnt happen this month I go see my new gynecologist next month so she can look at the fibroid to see if it has grown and if it is causing my infertility.... I have been trying for almost 2 years now, and no luck. I did get pregnant once when I was on 22 i was on metformin and birth control then and I think the metformin was the thing that made me pregnant. But since now my sugars are low and I have lost some weight I dont need metformin now... Sucks major Ass! Lol

<a href=

11 years ago

Iwannabamummy - Aw I'm sorry, 2 years is such a long time :( fingers crossed ur luck will change this month. Keep us posted.

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo