Community post

Discussion

Hoping for a May baby

View Full Post

I created the "hoping for an April baby" forum & since I did not get pregnant in July, I am now hoping for a May baby. There r several other ladies from that forum that didn't end up pregnant also, so I'm hoping to see you all here. It's now Sunday so i am currently CD 5, 9 more days to go till O!

96 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

41 - 50 of 96 Replies | Last Page

I still have not Od, I am hoping soon, I have been doing opks, this is my 2nd cycle after bc, so I want to make sure things are happening when they should. Last month my cycle was somewhat irregular and this month I am hoping we are on track. AF came when it was supposed to so hopefully I will O in a couple days. DH and I have been BDing every other day anyway just to cover all the bases.

User Image

11 years ago

Oh rhirvo, I'm so sorry about the fibroid. I had three of them removed in April and by then they had gotten to the point that I looked six months pregnant and never wanted to do much of anything workout-wise. (the largest was over 18cm). Getting them out was the best thing I ever did.

Are you okay ttc with the fibroid? Mine grew - a LOT - during the short time I was pregnant (my m/c at 8 weeks was unrelated), and the ob/gyn said it would have been a very difficult pregnancy had it gone to term. I don't want to be all negative because it can and has been done, but there are risks, I just wanted to make sure you knew about them.

BFP 11/2011; missed m/c 12/2012; D&C 1/2012. Surgery to remove fibroids 4/2012. Trying again 7/2012~ --------- I'm on a quest to live life as if every day were vacation. Follow my journey at http://summerandsundays.com

11 years ago

hello all, hope you dont mind me joining your group i tested positive on an ovulation test yesterday an i am suppose to ov on the 17. so i have been bding since everyday since the 13. i feel like waiting to ovulate is harder than the tww. but i am almost there.

User Image

11 years ago

Hey Ladies....2 dpo today for me.

No symptoms at all since O day. I have had creamy/lotiony cm yesterday and today, but that's it.

I am not even going to bother recording any symptoms or focusing on them unless they are so overwhelming that they distract me from whatever I'm doing that day.

and

and FOLLOW MY JOURNEY! http://www.handsonpantsoff.com/

11 years ago

Hi ladies :)

My AF has gone :) so waiting to ovulate, I think both of the 2 weeks wait, for ovulate or taking a HPT, are the worst especially if u're TTC. TTC last month and had BFN, so fingers crossed it'll be BFP in 4 weeks! I should ovulate on the 29th, but I'll keep an eye on my CM on my most fertile week, my DH and I will just baby making every other day on that week, I can never tell when I actually ovulated, 29th is just an estimate so my DH and I try not to plan when to make love, as we thinks its more stressful and its like we are just making love to make a baby, not because we love each other, we do and we have sex when we wants to, but around the 29th we knows we have to make it happens but we love it anyway :) If I conceive this cycle, my EDD would be 18th May, I think its a nice date :)
Good luck to you ladies out there! Hope you'll conceive a May baby.

What do you think is the worst TWW, the waiting to ovulate or waiting to take the HPT? or both equally?

11 years ago

I finally got a positive opk, I had temp drop this morning and when I tested I got a positive!! DH did some BDing and will probably again tonight, he is going to be gone most of the day so tonight it is. I am hoping I will O soon, waiting for the temp to spike back up!

User Image

11 years ago

Hi all... Anybody feeling symptoms yet?... I'm 4days DPO and my breast are VERY ACHY. And sensitive to the touch. Which is not normal for me... My breast usually don't start hurting til a few days before AF starts... Hope this is a good sign... Or maybe im just ovulating late.. But then again my breast been hurting since the day I think I ovulated ... So I guess we'll see at the end of this month

<a href=

11 years ago

10 DPO tomorrow ladies! So this is the day I start testing, I am very proud of myself for waiting it out this long. I have been kind of in the mentality of let go and let God work. If its meant to happen it will so that is why I haven't posted. I will see what tomorrow holds and go from there. Good luck ladies and congrats to those that have gotten their bfps already!

TTC#2 to make 3, have 1 biological son, and 1 stepdaughter that is 7 but I have raised since she was 7 months. User Image

11 years ago

Hey Ladies!
Today is 5 doo and I haven't had any symptoms at all. I can only assume I was making up the other cycles symptoms!
The only thing I have noticed is I have had a relatively consistent creamy /lotiony CM. Not and abundance, but not scant either.

How is everyone else doing?

and FOLLOW MY JOURNEY! http://www.handsonpantsoff.com/

11 years ago

Don't think I'm having any symptoms but then again every other month I THOUGHT I had symptoms I wasn't pregnant so. I'm having dreams every night that's about it. 5 DPO today, a week from wednesday I will be testing!

11 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo