Community post

Discussion

Hoping for a May baby

View Full Post

I created the "hoping for an April baby" forum & since I did not get pregnant in July, I am now hoping for a May baby. There r several other ladies from that forum that didn't end up pregnant also, so I'm hoping to see you all here. It's now Sunday so i am currently CD 5, 9 more days to go till O!

96 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

31 - 40 of 96 Replies | Last Page

Hey girlies, I did two OPK today and both were positive. My Fiancé and I have been like Rabbits these past few days and we going to be rabbits tomorrow BDING before and after he get from work... Hopefully this is our month if not I got see my OBGYN, at the beginning of next month.

<a href=

11 years ago

I had another day of way positive OPK this morning. I have a feeling I'm out for BDing today or tomorrow.....our schedule's just aren't in sync. I guess at this point I am banking on our BDing CD 10 to do the trick, but it seems like a long shot as I have had two positive OPK on CD 12 and 13.

and FOLLOW MY JOURNEY! http://www.handsonpantsoff.com/

11 years ago

According to my cycle, today is O day. Not using OPK's. We BD this morning and maybe tonight or tomorrow morning. Hopefully this month works. If not, taking a month or two off and hitting the gym hard, I want my skinny body back UGH

11 years ago • Post starter

Welcome stephie! - this site is awesome. lots of friendly women and great information.

So jealous of all you women that already O'd ... I'm dying here... lol.

babyplease, I think I might be hitting the gym hard tonight ... I've been such a slackoff for weeks now and I need something to take my mind off waiting to O. (Sitting at home eating and watching TV isn't working!)

BFP 11/2011; missed m/c 12/2012; D&C 1/2012. Surgery to remove fibroids 4/2012. Trying again 7/2012~ --------- I'm on a quest to live life as if every day were vacation. Follow my journey at http://summerandsundays.com

11 years ago

i started back at crossfit last week, just going to take it easy the next couple weeks there while i was to see if i'm preggo.

Have any if u ladies used softcups? I used my first today and I'm not sure as to when to take it out... I don't want all the spermies to just be sittin on the cups... I guess I have to just sit with my hips up for a couple hours to make sure all the spermies go in the uterus... If these things work I will be very happy!

<a href=

11 years ago

Hello i was in the april forum... now im joining the may board ;) im 2 dp trigger, iui was this morning so im due for blood pregnancy test aug. 27... im going on a cruise for my family vacation sunday through next sat. So most of my tww will be in the carribean :) praying 3rd times a charm with iui ttc for 13 months total!

11 years ago

1 dpo for me today. Yesterday, even though I had my second OPK positive test, I am pretty sure I O'd yesterday afternoon. Bloated, pissy, skin breaking out the past couple of days.. Today I feel a lot more normal.

And now we wait.

and FOLLOW MY JOURNEY! http://www.handsonpantsoff.com/

11 years ago

baby3please - TOTALLY GET IT!! Been SOOO lazy partly due to this friggen 14cm fibroid that I keep stressing will dislodge the friggen thing from implanting if I run or do anything remotely endurance causing! So I got by O day wrong and I O'd yesterday so one more night of BDing and then we wait!!! OH WAITING IS SO FUN!

11 years ago

I don't know if I O yesterday or not. Don't really know the symptoms & didn't do any OPK, so just going off the fact that yesterday was technically the day I was supposed to O LOL so now I too am 1 DPO. Woohoo

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo