Community post

Discussion

Hoping for a May baby

View Full Post

I created the "hoping for an April baby" forum & since I did not get pregnant in July, I am now hoping for a May baby. There r several other ladies from that forum that didn't end up pregnant also, so I'm hoping to see you all here. It's now Sunday so i am currently CD 5, 9 more days to go till O!

96 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

91 - 96 of 96 Replies

Hi, I am 13dpo and was so hoping for a baby in May as that is when me and my DH's anniviversary is. Our son was born in June and both my neice and nephew are in June, so I really didn't want a June baby but it it happens it happens. Im on my 3 month of TTC after depo (been off of depo since Sept of 2011). Im suppose to have AF on the 13th of this month. Hope I get a BFP and not AF!! So happy and congrats to those that got BFP's. As for everyone else baby dust to you!!!

11 years ago

Hi ladies, just an update on how I'm doing.

So what I thought was implantation was actuall another period and it looks like Its going to end on day 4 again, today being day 3/12. So I went for a check up this morning for my pulmonary test my lungs and everything is fine do I don't need to be in a nebulizer for my asthma. The pump is working good enough. So I mentioned to my doctor about my period coming back on and guess what??? She thinks I do have PCOS so next week I gotta go for an ultrasound AND she put me back on Metformin... YAY! Finally someone has listened to me. I know my struggles with getting pregnant so I told her and she also put me on a dr. Prescription of prenatal vitamins. So I'm thinking I will be pregnant within the next two months. Pray for me!

Hows everybody else feeling? Anybody feeling pregnant yet?

Everyone!

<a href=

11 years ago

Aww finally! Fingers crossed it'll be your month soon!

5 weeks tomorrow and I already started retching but nothing came up, was on folic acid for 4 weeks and when I take one I retched but luckily it didn't come back up. Cramping come and goes, and just recovered from a cold! A lot happening in a week since I found out I was pregnant a week ago today! My 2 years old son kisses my belly everyday :) and he thinks its a girl! A lot of people are betting that its a girl. Hubby and I don't mind a boy or a girl, as long as the babys healthy and happy. What about anyone else? Feeling pregnant yet? Anyone got a scan soon? I've transferred from one GP to another and will have health check next Thursday so will have to wait after next Thursday to have my first appointment with my new GP!! Where I'm from, usually have first scan at 12 weeks unless you have history that gives them reasons to give you an early scan.

11 years ago

I'm 7 weeks Wednesday and on that day I am getting an ultrasound also :) hubby is super excited. and we will get to hear the heartbeat

11 years ago • Post starter

Well Im out on of having a May baby. AF came to visit me. Where is the forum for June?

11 years ago

Baby3please

No way! Scan at 7 weeks! So lucky! In the UK have to wait til 12 weeks :( Good luck Wednesday! :)

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo