Community post

Discussion

TWW...anxious, super tired...and going crazy!

Honestly, I could fall asleep at my desk!!! Af is due 8/13 but I'm testing 8/10, which happens to be my youngest sons birthday. Maybe I'll wait a day. Or do it a day early!!

Other than being super tired and exhausted all day long I have (sorry, TMI) clear, mucous discharge, achy back, some very mild cramping and I feel....empty. My appetite has decreased so I never feel hungry, even right after I eat...I feel empty.

I have 2 boys, 18 and almost 11. 3 mc (1994, 2009, 2012). I'll be 37 this month, DH is 38. I'm 1 DPO.

Anyone else in their TWW?

33 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 10 of 33 Replies | Last Page

I'm 11 DPO and going to test on August 3rd.
I've been exhausted since I was 4 DPO with no letting up. Along with the cramping, I've also had what I think is implantation bleeding around 6-7 DPO, discharge, very sensitive nipples and I feel like my breasts have become fuller. And starting yesterday, I've had the worst heartburn!
I hope we both get our !
Also, very sorry to hear about your losses :(
Add me as a friend and let me know when you test! Keep me posted (:

11 years ago

I am 4 DPO and completely obsessing already!

I have been exhausted too and can barely concentrate on anything at work.

As for other symptoms, I am having gas (burping and the other kind), increased discharge (white and looks like lotion - sorry if TMI), sensitive nipples and lower back pain.

The current plan is to test on 10 DPO; I had a faint positive at 10 DPO the last time I was pregnant. (I miscarried in March at 17.5 weeks, so I understand and sympathize with your losses).

Baby dust to all!

11 years ago

Good morning' Gals!

Just thought I'd share my latest symptom. Last night I started feeling crampy but only on one side. Not like period cramps. More dull and achy. I slept like poop and still feel it today. I checked my cervix and it's way up there and sift so I'm probably still ovulating?? I though it might be implantation but it's still early for that, right? I'm not sure...I just hope it's not just gas. Lol

11 years ago • Post starter

Hi,

I'm 5dpo and I have been cramping since yesterday. Im feeling sooo tired today and I was very nauseous this morning.

The TWW sucks! lol

I hope we get our BFP!

11 years ago

Me too!

Day 5 of my 2WW, and each day feels slower than the last! Very bloated, and twinges on my right side. Had a couple of weird dreams last night.
Other than that, just day by day.

Good luck ladies! Let's get those !!

Me: 30, PCOS DH: 43: unexplained infertility (father to 21YO DS) Decided on IUI with Donor Sperm IUI #1 July 27th - 2 mature follicles, 22.2 million motile sperm August 3-Progesterone check

11 years ago

Hey ladies!

I hope you can help. I'm currently 12dpo and AF is supposed to start between today and Friday. I had cramping on 10dpo and 11dpo and now it is gone. Yesterday my boobs were sore beyond belief and today my cramping is gone and my boobs barely hurt. Does this mean I'm out? I tested on 9dpo, 10dpo, and 11dpo...all negative! I haven't tested today because I hate getting that dreaded negative. Please give me hope....

11 years ago

@fiverson09...don't give up hope yet! Wait another day or so and test again. What kind of test did you use?

@Mommasamittc....I am using the earlypregnancytest.com brand which I think measures 20miu. I hope it's my month! Me and DH have been trying to conceive our 1st for 6 months. When my mom was pregnant with me, she couldn't get a pregnancy test to show possitive until she was about 7 weeks...maybe I'll follow suit...? Good luck to you too!

11 years ago

@fiverson09...thank you! for you!!

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo