Community post

Discussion

Two week wait driving me nuts

View Full Post

Ok so I'm 9 dpo an this tww is taking forever I thought maybe we could share symptoms I'm going crazy here

1dpo=nothing
2dpo=nothing
3dpo=nothing
4dpo=cold all day bit dizzy in pm
5dpo=right boob sore strange ! and heavy feeling in pelvic are bit like uti
6dpo=major pinching/burning feeling on right side of pelvis made me cry out couple of times lasted a few hrs wowser!!
7dpo=bit nauseous goes away when I eat ,cold an it was really warm day dh thought I was coming down with something
8dpo=boobs very sore and large prominent blue veins surrounding nips got dizzy twice heavy af like cramping
9dpo= woke to v v slight brown discharge tested using Internet strip bfn

Anyone else having similar symptoms ?

46 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

41 - 46 of 46 Replies

It's first I've had this does anyone have any experience on this do I need to phone doc a mean if I hadn't tested early I wouldn't even have known today is 30th day of my cycle so I'm only 1 day late I tested positive on day 12 then digital positive day 13 today I'm 15 dpo af here and digital test is negative :(

11 years ago • Post starter

As far as I know it is quite natural and normal, so you shouldn't be worried unless it happens several times.

A very early miscarriage is one of the main reasons why early testing is not recommended. But we all know here how difficult waiting is...

User Image

11 years ago

I def won't be testing early ever again I will be waiting till aff is at least a week late this is horrible

Yes, me too. It is just too stressful. Will try to let things simply happen and not to obsess about symptoms and testing. I think peace of mind is very important in this process. Hope will be thinking the same when tww will start :)

User Image

11 years ago

Yeah easier said than done I think I'm gonne take a break for wee while chill out about whole thing lesson learned the hard way:(

I am on 7 DPO and I feel like I have been eating without being full! I have gained weight or bloat whatever you want to call it! I took a test and it was negative, I know that it is way too early to test using a regular pregnancy test, but I soo want to be pregnant.

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo