Community post

Discussion

Two week wait driving me nuts

View Full Post

Ok so I'm 9 dpo an this tww is taking forever I thought maybe we could share symptoms I'm going crazy here

1dpo=nothing
2dpo=nothing
3dpo=nothing
4dpo=cold all day bit dizzy in pm
5dpo=right boob sore strange ! and heavy feeling in pelvic are bit like uti
6dpo=major pinching/burning feeling on right side of pelvis made me cry out couple of times lasted a few hrs wowser!!
7dpo=bit nauseous goes away when I eat ,cold an it was really warm day dh thought I was coming down with something
8dpo=boobs very sore and large prominent blue veins surrounding nips got dizzy twice heavy af like cramping
9dpo= woke to v v slight brown discharge tested using Internet strip bfn

Anyone else having similar symptoms ?

46 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

11 - 20 of 46 Replies | Last Page

Oh, thank you for your support. I really hope it will be as you say.

It is a very difficult time for us now. My partner will have an operation for serious health reasons in December after which we won't be able to have children without IUI or IVF. So these few months we got are very precious and also stressful. Hoping for the best though, but stilll very difficult not to get dissapointed after getting a negative test result.

User Image

11 years ago

Have you tried preseed? I haven't but see lots of people swear by it if I'm out this month I think I'm def going to give it a try it can't hurt can it?

I soo hope you get your bfp

Fingers crossed for you

11 years ago • Post starter

Nope, haven't tried it. But really worth considering. Will see if I can get it (or something like that) here in Europe (I live in Stockholm). Thank you for a good suggestion :).
Last cycle I tried acupuncture (very funny new experience). Will do it again if needed.

Fingers crossed for you too!

Best wishes :)

User Image

11 years ago

You can Order online from preseed I've looked into it lol!

Well today 10dpo i was woken couple of times through night with cramp in my leg tested with tesco own brand an bfn :(

Starting to lose hope now!

Oh, don't lose hope. It's really to early. Lets stay positive. Take care and hope you have a nice weekend. It is finally sunny here after long weeks of rain and cloudy days. So hope to have some time in the sun and relax.

Thank you for checking the preseed, very nice of you

User Image

11 years ago

Yeah I'm going to try put it out my mind and not test again to Tuesday day af is due or 14dpo if I can wait that long lol!

Good luck to you

Keeping everything crossed :~))

Yeap, I know waiting is such a horrible torture. But busying yourself with other things can help. I had an emergency plan for Friday in case I get BFN. Made a list of task for myself for that day. It worked. So will try to do something like that for the next two wait week. As my mind is very obsessive. I think I am out for sure this month. Can feel AF coming: very moody, cramps. Oh well...

User Image

11 years ago

I hope your not out!

Felt like I was out this am but this afternoon had few strange pulling feelings in tummy an still not moody which I usually would be by now an hubby commented on large blue vein runnIng down my bb the one that's sorest funny enough!

So I'm still hoping!

Well, I probably still have a little bit of hope left too. My moodiness and cramps are gone now. Also was very tired this afternoon. So will see what happens tomorrow morning :)

Fingers crossed for your very promising symptoms :)

User Image

11 years ago

I'm at 10 dpo today, feel nausea after eating and boobs are tender, nipples are sore. Pulling sensation in lower abdomen, but who knows! Also had trouble sleeping last night. Kept waking up too! Def frequent urination all day!

11 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo