Community post

Discussion

Two week wait driving me nuts

View Full Post

Ok so I'm 9 dpo an this tww is taking forever I thought maybe we could share symptoms I'm going crazy here

1dpo=nothing
2dpo=nothing
3dpo=nothing
4dpo=cold all day bit dizzy in pm
5dpo=right boob sore strange ! and heavy feeling in pelvic are bit like uti
6dpo=major pinching/burning feeling on right side of pelvis made me cry out couple of times lasted a few hrs wowser!!
7dpo=bit nauseous goes away when I eat ,cold an it was really warm day dh thought I was coming down with something
8dpo=boobs very sore and large prominent blue veins surrounding nips got dizzy twice heavy af like cramping
9dpo= woke to v v slight brown discharge tested using Internet strip bfn

Anyone else having similar symptoms ?

46 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

21 - 30 of 46 Replies | Last Page

Wow, lots of promising symptoms. Fingers crossed for you

User Image

11 years ago

@ nsingh-Sounds very promising. Fingers crossed. I am 12dpo and have been TTC for 3months now. The last 2 mo I have taken and failed preg tests, so this month I am forcing myself to just wait for AF. Expected period is July 30. Last 2 months I have had some light spotting 2 days before full fledged AF, but this month so far nothing. Today I have had some awful severe right lower pelvic and abdomen pain... Never had that before while PMS'ing. Also PMS symp this last week were rather mild, so cross your fingers and say some prayers:) Who knows I may just run out in the mornin and buy a test:)

11 years ago

Well today am 12 dpo I took tesco test this am an I'm not sure of result I think I see super super faint line :~/

I think the sensitivity is 25 ml

Boobs really sore yellow cm v tired

I hate this waiting :~(

11 years ago • Post starter

I've posted pic in images what you think?

I think I can see !!!

User Image

11 years ago

I think I can too but still not believing it I'm gone buy a frer today and do it isn't thing in morning I'm keeping everything crossed

How are you doing?

Really hope the line will get stronger and stronger! Fingers crossed!

I am still waiting for AF. Felt this morning that it was coming. But nothing. It should start tomorrow. So will see.

User Image

11 years ago

So since my last post, i feel like my symptoms are slowly going away. My boobs are not as tender and my nipples seem to be less sensitive. I do have some very dull cramping, but that could be AF on her way. I havent tested becasue i'm too nervous to be disappointed, should I be worried? Or is this normal around 11-12 DPO?

11 years ago

OH and GOOD LUCK ODDMOLLY!

11 years ago

It is common to get cramps around the time of implantation which occurs 7 - 9 DPO. So in your case it can be normal that now they are going away.

Yes, I know testing is soooooooooo stressful. I prefer to start testing just 14 DPO to avoid false positives or false negatives. Although some say even 14 DPO is too early.

Good luck to you too! Fingers crossed!

User Image

11 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo