Community post

Discussion

Two week wait driving me nuts

View Full Post

Ok so I'm 9 dpo an this tww is taking forever I thought maybe we could share symptoms I'm going crazy here

1dpo=nothing
2dpo=nothing
3dpo=nothing
4dpo=cold all day bit dizzy in pm
5dpo=right boob sore strange ! and heavy feeling in pelvic are bit like uti
6dpo=major pinching/burning feeling on right side of pelvis made me cry out couple of times lasted a few hrs wowser!!
7dpo=bit nauseous goes away when I eat ,cold an it was really warm day dh thought I was coming down with something
8dpo=boobs very sore and large prominent blue veins surrounding nips got dizzy twice heavy af like cramping
9dpo= woke to v v slight brown discharge tested using Internet strip bfn

Anyone else having similar symptoms ?

46 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

31 - 40 of 46 Replies | Last Page

awesome, thank you. I will keep you posted and you the same ;) AF is due tomorrow so let's seeee.

11 years ago

Took another frer this am I think the line is clearer? What do you all think ? apart from that I have hugely sore bbs an yellow cm bit crampy feeling an tired ! I'm going to get a frer gold in town today see how that works ?!:~0

How are you all feeling ?

Fingers crossed for everyone

11 years ago • Post starter

Yeap, I think the line is clearer today! Congratulations!!!!

User Image

11 years ago

No AF this morning. But BBT has dropped... so I suppose the witch is coming.

User Image

11 years ago

I got my bfp took clearblue digital this afternoon an it said pregnant I'm in shock delighted and terrified all at same time !

I have never took temp only ever went with cm she hasn't shown yet so your not out keeping everything crossed for you

YAY!!! Congratulations!!! I'm at 13 DPO today, no AF, but really no symptoms at all.. my boobs are not sore anymore, nipples are slightly sensitive and creamy CF.. not sure.. but i have a feeling the witch will probably show her ugly face again this month.

All the best to you and the next 9 months!!

11 years ago

Wow! Congratulations! Hope everything goes well for you and a little one

I am for sure out this month. is here...

User Image

11 years ago

Thank you

I'm sorry the witch got you sending you baby dust for next month

Af came today chemical pregnancy :(

I am very sorry to hear that... Take care! And lets hope that the next month will be happy month.

User Image

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo