Community post

Discussion

Continuing a closed thread since update

View Full Post

Hello girls. Hope my cycle buddies find the new post

457 Replies • 6 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by hugs)

51 - 60 of 457 Replies | Last Page

I hope that you both had a great weekend and that you are feeling well.

As for me, I am 6 dpo and 7 days past hcg trigger. My tests are light but still a visible line. I am so hoping that the lines begin to darken or they go away completely so that way if they do darken, I will know that it’s the real deal. Phew what a long tww lol! Hopefully I will get my bfp this cycle!

user submitted image

6 years ago

Cronins. Ah this part of testing out trigger is agonizing! Is it lighter, is it the same, is it darker, is my pee more concentrated? Things should be clear soon. Your still in my prayers.
Afm. Didnt get that nap. I tried for an hour but I had just taken a procardia for contractions. I think the meds are a part of my sleepless problem. So im going to not try n take it before sleep anymore. Got a semi busy week this week so at least I will be occupied and hopefully it goes fast. Today is los first day back to school and he is not happy at all. Poor guy, he just really doesn't like it. Sigh

6 years ago • Post starter

Oh poor lo!!! I don’t blame him for not wanting to go. It’s work after all! Perhaps as he gets bigger, he’ll like it. He’s still very young. Sorry you didn’t get your nap. At least you know what is causing the insomnia. Mine was caused by prodromal contractions. What a pain in the ass that was lol. It was like being in labor with little progress lol. Not fun at all!

What’s on your agenda for the week? Anything exciting?

As for me, I have just ordered the invitations for the gender reveal party for my daughter. Planning is in full swing.

The game I choose to reveal is pop the belly. Only one of the balloons contain pink or blue confetti. Should be lots of fun. Just ordered the food as well . I will place the order for the game this coming friday. I plan on mailing the invitations on Saturday morning. Fun and exciting times are coming!!!!

user submitted image

6 years ago

Here’s the invitations! It’s a picture of her ultrasound. Totally cool!!!

user submitted image

6 years ago

Here’s my frer with 3rd urine of the day. Still a fairly faint line lol. Yes, I have officially flew over the coo coo nest lol. I am such an addict!!!

user submitted image

6 years ago

Oh Cronins, it looks like you are doing an amazing job with the reveal. When will you know the gender yourself? That frer looks nice. Maybe even a smidge darker than the other brand. Its probably more sensitive? Are you using another frer tmrw?
Afm nothing excting this week. Just couple dr appointments for dh n I, and some random errands that need done. Los teacher ended up calling me to come pick him up today. It was near the end of the day and I happened to be right there. He was having belly issues and she thinks he may be getting a stomach bug. He fell asleep on the way home and still is!! Poor kido.

6 years ago • Post starter

Hi ladies!
How has everyone been? I’m not a big fan of this new site, if I don’t get emails I forget to check it. Not too much going on here. Had a non stress test last Thursday and have another every Thursday until these little ones come out. Other than that just trying to get things done, but I just feel like I have no energy. I think about how much I could have done by now lol.

6 years ago

Good morning ladies,
Glad to hear that you both are doing well.

Lucky: yeah lack of entertainment must really stink, especially with growing twins.

Dandy: I won’t know the baby’s gender until the 24th of February. Here are this mornings hpt.

user submitted image

6 years ago

Here is my other hpt. I am scheduled for a beta testing on friday morning. Hoping that these tests will begin to darken.

user submitted image

6 years ago

Hoping that yesterday was an implantation dip? Dandy thoughts???

user submitted image

6 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo