Community post

Journal

Pregnancy #2

Well here I am, back at it again. trying to create another life..
Preganacy #2 was little bit different in a lot of ways.
I was dating a guy I was with for some time and had pregnancy far from my mind. We had sex a lot and once again I got pregnant. I was shocked and surprised because we was "just practicing" and the condom broke. I don't believe in birth control personally, just like I don't believe in abortions. I just feel baby's shouldn't be killed nor avoided, maybe it was meant for you to have that baby and you just killed it (that's just my opinion) because god wouldn't give you more than you can handle. ANYWAYS, I remember it like it was yesterday and it literally was last year.
STORY: I had sex in July. July 13th was the day of my period and just like clockwork it came down for 4-5 days like it normally do. So my next period was due Aug 8th and it came and gone. I O'd Aug 22nd according to the app it used and we did have sex around that time. My next AF was due Sept 5th and a NO SHOW she was. I started getting symptoms around that time (tender boobs, nausea, backaches, vivid dreams and fatigue) I'm no stranger to skipping flows so didn't think anything of it. I had started a new job at McDonald's so I contributed it to my body getting used to the work I was doing. One day at work while I was at the worked I had a metallic taste in my mouth like I was sucking on quarters or something which was weird. Then as one of the cooks started to cook the grill chicken OMG did that smell bad ton me and it never smelled to me before. So after that the backache and fatigue started. My back hurted so much that I couldn't even sit comfortably on the bus or train. I was soo fatigued it took me about 5mins to walk up the stairs to the train, I just wanted to lay on the steps and sleep (LOL). I had these pulling pains on my lower right side (ouch, soo uncomfortable at work). All these symptoms just seem to get worst as the week went on. Then my appetite changed, I wanted MEATS and SALTY fOODS (NO GOOD) but it was all I could eat especially chicken nuggets. Orange juice NEVER made me feel sick but OMG I was soo nauseous drinking it, it just made me gag (NOTE that I didn't take a test because I wasn't thinking about it being pregnancy related). So one day after work I decided to take a trip to the mall which was about almost 3hrs from where I lived (BAD IDEA?). I have NEVER been soo sick on a bus or train before. That motion sickness was real LOL. I literally thought I was going to throw up any minute but I didn't. I manage to get to the mall with the amount of nausea I had. While at the mall I just felt so damn tired. I went to Aunt Annes (Pretzel Store and Taco Bell's) for food to settle my stomach. So after some time their I decided to head back to the bus and go home. Luckily the bus was express and got me back to the train in no time. While on the train I was just out of it and so tired but I got home, bathe and went straight to bed (FELT SO GOOD). As time went on I noticed I was bloated all the time and just feeling like I'm getting bigger (DIDNT KNOW HOW FAR I WAS).. My next AF was due Oct 3rd and she did come down, but I previously had sex Sept 19th (My Next O Day).. I bled for my normal amount of days and had some clots like I normally do but still didn't think of anything because AF showed up. On Oct 12th (the day after my b-day) I finally took a HPT after just being curious and got a BFP (OMG) was I shocked and surprised all over again.. I started to become excited and everything, but my insurance was off so I had to go through some things to get it put back on. My next AF was due Oct 31st (NO SHOW) I grew more excited, but that was cut short because on Nov 22nd I started bleeding so I went to the emergency and after some tests they told me that I had a "Spontaneous Abortion". I cried all day. I just had this feeling my baby was a Boy and now I've lost two precious babies.

User Image

0 Comments • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo