Community post

Question

7-8dpo twinges and increased cm

Im about 7-8dpo and althrough I've ovulated from my right side and still having pulling type pains on that side im also experiencing twinges on the left side and an increase in my cm (its gotten a little heavier today).. anybody else experienced this or something similar?

User Image

2 Answers • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Answers

7 dpo for me today also. Twinges, cramps, CM as you describe. The CM is a result of progesterone, the twinges might be corpus luteum related. Pregnant? May be yes, and may be no. It is too early to tell. Implantation happens most often 7-11 dpo. So the best is to not focus on all the various luteal phase symptoms but to wait for a missed period, sustained elevated temperatures on the BBT chart, and a chance to take a pregnancy test. Best wishes and the Lord's blessings.

9 years ago

Lol I know , its like I keep busy & try not to think about it but everyday something goes, comes and increases but af isnt due unil Monday/Tuesday so I try not to think about it but every time I try to get some rest that's when it hits me the symptoms hit me the most.. lol hoping for good things though

User Image

9 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo