Community post

Discussion

Out This Month.. Or Am I?

Soo who else is out this month? I thought I was getting my BFP but got a BFN instead. AF came down 2-days early, she was suppose to come down today 10/14 but came 10/12 No cramps or anything My mom, sister and friend told me to wait it out another week because neither of them got their BFP's until a week or two later after AF was due and they all had implantation bleeding for a few days (like im having & right around he time AF is due). My mom and sister had to get blood work to confirm their pregnancy because hpt's wasn't working for them AT ALL (at home or at the doctor's office). Af is mediun/light like most of the time. No bloating, moodiness, constipation like I normally get with her. But ima wait it out and see and if its no change then ima start again at the end of the month which is my next O cycle or the middle of November, either or. Ugh! why must this be soo stressful lol.

User Image

2 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Replies

Hello Jazamia,

I understand completely I am out this month too with long cycles I only got higffertility and no peak ovulation. Sucks big time. Just was at the doctor's office this morning she said stop testing try again after my next cycle..smh back to square one. Good Luck!

9 years ago

My cycle totally messed me up. I was on a 28-30 day cycle but after my m/c last nov, I am on a 34-40 day cycle but as I track it im starting to see it at 34-35 days.. ugh! Its soo complicated.

User Image

9 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo